Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Lancethurston

Apr 1, 2023
Alright people on Dukes Hardcore Honeys 2D thread, since there are no new materials on Dukes Hardcore Honeys Website, I thought of spicing things up in this thread..I have decided to rate the "Women in Dukes World" according to their "Promiscuity and Sexual Performance"... Here is my Top 20...(The rest of you could post your top 10, top 15 or top 20 Women in Dukes World as well)

MY LIST

1) Rebecca Keagan (aka Mrs Keagan)

2) Maria Gonzales

3) Ermina Hosseini (The Mother of Mrs Hani)

4) Mrs Hani

5) Franchesca Schwartz

6) Maria DiBella

7) Debbie Flannery

8) Yolanda Simpson

9) Yahira Martinez

10) Christina Tyler

11) Julia Dunst (The Mother of Crystal)

12) Nea Nae (Colleague of Julia Dunst)

13) Charlene St Jean

14) Mrs Mitchell

15) Suzy (From Suzy Booty)

16) Scil

17) Agent Jones

18) Mrs Silva

19) The Hot Mixed Woman form Visit to Paradise Chapter 7

20) Mrs Donovan (aka The Cool Mom)
1. Rebecca Keagan
2. Mrs Chester
3. Kelsey Anderson
4. Mrs Parker
5. Mrs Hani
6. Ms Scokel

Reactions: Jvpl1 and Bossko

Mick035

May 11, 2020
new to this site, and having difficulty downloading. whenever I click on the torrent link it leads me to a page with I guess url text. Tried to copy and paste it to Utorrent did not work.

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Pongopongo123
I like the name "Pongo Pongo" it refers to a specific place, the island of Papeete, which is the capital of French Polynesia, and is often called "Pongo Pongo" by local residents.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Please , we can only rely on you brother other member wont reply please share it if you can
What bothers me most about people is insistence. If I tell you I'm away on a business trip and can only share it on the weekend what does that mean to you? If you can't wait, pay for a premium account on the Dukes website and have access to all the material, otherwise wait for someone to share it (like I always have).

jm2723853

Jul 28, 2020
There used to be a mega link hosting all of Mrs Keagan : The proposition with unzipped file allowing us to directly open images in mega instead of downloading the stuff. I lost it tho.

Anyone got it ?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes