Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Themouseman

Oct 10, 2022
He wants on average $45-54 a comic. Idk who he think he is at that asking price? They better be in Reais or something lol that's way too much

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
Taking into account that a commission for a comic 20 pages costs 500$, that seems a little low.

Unfortunately, I don't have that money, so...

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
That's because you don't know how much animators get paid to animate comics.

I asked Maikerukun when I was still a subscriber to his Patreon why he didn't animate his comics like Dukes Hardcore does, he replied that he doesn't have the money for that. According to him, when he sought out Aya Mizuni to animate his stuff, Aya charged $50 for each animated scene. Taking into account that each episode has dozens of scenes, that would be a lot of money invested.

Dickcummings3

Feb 15, 2022
That's because you don't know how much animators get paid to animate comics.

I asked Maikerukun when I was still a subscriber to his Patreon why he didn't animate his comics like Dukes Hardcore does, he replied that he doesn't have the money for that. According to him, when he sought out Aya Mizuni to animate his stuff, Aya charged $50 for each animated scene. Taking into account that each episode has dozens of scenes, that would be a lot of money invested.
damn that's wild I had no idea.

Reactions: pocholo36
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes