Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know where I can get the audiobooks of his stories?
Go through my post history. It was one of the last few things I posted here months ago and Remigo posted a few of them here but said he wouldn't post the rest.

Also, I like Unknown Path. Not particulary original but it feels like a reboot of Mrs. Keagan which he fucked up with way back by having the hubby know what she is doing. I'd like to see it done in animated form as well.

Reactions: freini

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Go through my post history. It was one of the last few things I posted here months ago and Remigo posted a few of them here but said he wouldn't post the rest.

Also, I like Unknown Path. Not particulary original but it feels like a reboot of Mrs. Keagan which he fucked up with way back by having the hubby know what she is doing. I'd like to see it done in animated form as well.
The problem is that audiobooks are in little demand and have little interest and only for a small part of users. I have many audiobooks on an old hard drive in the cellar and I should start looking for it.:sneaky:

Miguel97

May 9, 2022

I agree with you.

The Unknown Path has risen to my Big Butt top 3 adult comics rankings.
Behind only The Proposition and Daily Assistance.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes