Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Jmyngdrj

Jul 8, 2022
If anyone’s interested in a real life Mrs keagan story, the OGs will remember Redvelvet6877. a close friend grew up in the east coast and mentioned he lived in the same district as her. her story is the real life Mrs keagan for reals

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
If anyone’s interested in a real life Mrs keagan story, the OGs will remember Redvelvet6877. a close friend grew up in the east coast and mentioned he lived in the same district as her. her story is the real life Mrs keagan for reals
Wow! Really?

Reactions: diehardy

hunk90

Oct 29, 2023
are u kidding?

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
I guess it makes sense since in the animation she has a super thick New Yawk accent. I forgot who voiced her but she sounds very Jewish in it. At least the main VA, The first one sounds quasi-Asian.

Blackshogt

Dec 31, 2021
The problem is that audiobooks are in little demand and have little interest and only for a small part of users. I have many audiobooks on an old hard drive in the cellar and I should start looking for it.:sneaky:
PLEASE I want all the audio that you have. I dead ass already read the stories but I still want the audio if possible.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
PLEASE I want all the audio that you have. I dead ass already read the stories but I still want the audio if possible.
Many audiobooks are the same stories already written on ebooks and listening to them with static images makes no sense in my opinion. For me it's better to read a good story in the "stories" section of Dukes, I won't share the Audiobooks because I have to look for them in my old hard drive that is in the basement and I don't have time for that now. Maybe later if I find the time to look I will share them but sorry not now.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes