Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
I believe that in a few years, very few A.I. will be able to revolutionize 2D and 3D drawings.
I took this photo with the help of the website

And I don't know how to draw anything.
And there is no need for copyright
Well... I really prefer the good old drawing. I'm not against AI or any possible derivatives, but I prefer 2D animation because it brings me a lot of nostalgia for when I fantasized about women in the animes and cartoons I watched as a child.

Reactions: est1807

Viciousknives

Mar 26, 2022
Remigio Why don't you post? We are eager for new things
I found it bit weird yall keep bothering this man 24/7......... Instead yall could get it yourself and buy it..... I still got my membership to Duke's website I forgot all about this thread.... And this website F95zone.to I am assuming y'all guys don't have jobs.... (not trying to be rude) and top on that he ain't only one posting and sharing with you guys... So yall don't have to rely on him 24/7....yall could get it yourself and buy it... The membership to Duke Hardcore website is only like 15 USD...... Membership Monthly..... Plus this "Rengio" guy probably busy yall don't need keep spamming this man 24/7 lol

Viciousknives

Mar 26, 2022
I got 1440p version I will upload it later in next 12 mins but yall need stop begging 24/7 nonstop specially some of y'all keep spamming on this thread.... Hahaha

babydaddy21

May 21, 2023
I found it bit weird yall keep bothering this man 24/7......... Instead yall could get it yourself and buy it..... I still got my membership to Duke's website I forgot all about this thread.... And this website F95zone.to I am assuming y'all guys don't have jobs.... (not trying to be rude) and top on that he ain't only one posting and sharing with you guys... So yall don't have to rely on him 24/7....yall could get it yourself and buy it... The membership to Duke Hardcore website is only like 15 USD...... Membership Monthly..... Plus this "Rengio" guy probably busy yall don't need keep spamming this man 24/7 lol
word

Reactions: Mangipe31

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Last edited:

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
I am only speaking for myself but I think others may agree that Duke's quality has largely gone off the rails this decade. It's not a matter of the cost as it is principle of refusing to support shitty quality. I grew up going to the cinema but have gone maybe 4-5 times this past decade for the same exact reason and pirated everything else.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes