Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Anyone here can recommend an artist or a dev who makes models with big asses, big tits, curvy etc ? .. and i mean BIG BIG, but not the bbw and fat stuff :geek:
Like in your banner? I really gotten into adult games since the pandemic. I have a few hundred of them on my hardrive and have played most of them including MetF.

I know what you mean. Very few artists have any clue on how to draw a thicker Woman without making her obese.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thankxu2

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Like in your banner? I really gotten into adult games since the pandemic. I have a few hundred of them on my hardrive and have played most of them including MetF.

I know what you mean. Very few artists have any clue on how to draw a thicker Woman without making her obese.
you got it right !
that's exactly what i mean, it's like a lot of devs out there can't seem to make a game with thick and curvy female models without them being actually fat/bbw.
Honnestly, beside METF i don't know a lot of 3dcg games where the models are thick but not actually fat, and i've probably played over 60-70 games :(

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021

there's also that thing with the tags that is actually frustrating. you try to search for some games through tags like "big ass" or "big tits" and when you click on some of the games with those tags, the models look like a fucking board, flat as fuck. :mad::mad::mad:

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes