Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Lancethurston

Apr 1, 2023
I’m numb to Duke’s slow productivity, but based on the freeze of comic updates I’m wondering if he has given up on drawn comics. It seemed like he had Maikerukun kind of making up for the lack of updates, but even that has fallen off.
Based on what Duke had previously said, this would be a huge shame because he had some genuinely awesome ideas planned for the Proposition series, it was going to be epic.
Sad to see he’s seemingly run out of steam after putting so many years of effort into it.

Reactions: Slothicc
May 18, 2023
I’m numb to Duke’s slow productivity, but based on the freeze of comic updates I’m wondering if he has given up on drawn comics. It seemed like he had Maikerukun kind of making up for the lack of updates, but even that has fallen off.
Based on what Duke had previously said, this would be a huge shame because he had some genuinely awesome ideas planned for the Proposition series, it was going to be epic.
Sad to see he’s seemingly run out of steam after putting so many years of effort into it.
I doubt it is a general one because this is what he eats, he will hire other illustrators and other 3D artists if he can't because as far as I know his other products such as poles, dolls and dolls don't come out as much as his comics and videos.

The only thing I ask him to be more varied is just BBC and Keagan, all his crap is already boring, before I paid his menbresia for Mrs Mitchell and some things he got out of his sister with white guys but it's been a long time since I even paid the nana He left his 3D in the void, nor did he deign to paint his unfinished comic

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
Dukes has become a very rich businessman now. It seems that today he is more concerned about winning prizes at events that reward adult cinema. It's a shame, since he's still my favorite comic book artist.

Reactions: freini and est1807

SJJKING

Feb 14, 2021
Many audiobooks are the same stories already written on ebooks and listening to them with static images makes no sense in my opinion. For me it's better to read a good story in the "stories" section of Dukes, I won't share the Audiobooks because I have to look for them in my old hard drive that is in the basement and I don't have time for that now. Maybe later if I find the time to look I will share them but sorry not now.
Hey remigo do you gave mrs keagan Merrysexmas new comic

Reactions: Sgt028

Thankxu2

Dec 6, 2022
I vaguely remember some of his ideas
Would you mind refreshing “our” memories

and Maybe we can brainstorm on ideas for Dukes

I would love to see more about Sister Mallory ( I have a serious Pregnancy Fetish)

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes