Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hey man are you killing me for waiting for "Mrs Keagan Paying the dept" when the update will be possible?
I've been trying to find it on the web for a week but it seems that it doesn't exist anywhere ...
View attachment 1115841
It will be almost impossible to find this comic because it is a commission and is only found on the official Dukes website. But hope is the last to die! ;)

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Is the back on top video going to be it’s own separate video or is it going to be in the PPV videos section
No friend I will upload it separately so that it will be available to everyone without looking for it in the PPV video section.

Reactions: cabbar100

Agent477

Mar 30, 2021
Is there any other comics other than the sleepover which mention Mrs Chester cuz I just think she has so much potential but they didn't expand much on her

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
Hey Remigio when you come back how many 2D and 3D videos will you upload and how many comics? Thanks Bro.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hey Remigio when you come back how many 2D and 3D videos will you upload and how many comics? Thanks Bro.
How many videos and comics? Sure a 2D video and maybe a 3D video, for comics I do not guarantee anything because as I repeat for the hundredth time they are hard to find, but until now I think I have managed to guarantee updates both videos and comic series. Give me time and for next week I will share what I find.

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
How many videos and comics? Sure a 2D video and maybe a 3D video, for comics I do not guarantee anything because as I repeat for the hundredth time they are hard to find, but until now I think I have managed to guarantee updates both videos and comic series. Give me time and for next week I will share what I find.
I hope "I love my black step Son 3D" the second part and "Mrs Keagan Paying the dept" this comic is driving me CRAZY :eek:

Agent477

Mar 30, 2021
Unfortunately only the series: The Sleepover
What about Terry from cool mom ik she hasn't been mentioned in other comics but the cool mom journey ended off on a cliff hanger so you think they will upload more of cool mom in the future

Remigio

May 5, 2018
What about Terry from cool mom ik she hasn't been mentioned in other comics but the cool mom journey ended off on a cliff hanger so you think they will upload more of cool mom in the future
Of Cool Mom Dukes had written on "Twitter" that by the end of the year he was planning to resume comics and also make a 2D video of Mrs Terry but I don't know if he will then.

Reactions: cabbar100
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes