Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Dugbussin

Mar 15, 2021
The Dukes comics references the Music Teacher scene, however, there was a 2D video scene created, but I can’t find the full scene. Can anybody find the Dukes Music teacher scene please?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
The Dukes comics references the Music Teacher scene, however, there was a 2D video scene created, but I can’t find the full scene. Can anybody find the Dukes Music teacher scene please?
You have to give me more details what is the name of this music teacher?

Reactions: cabbar100

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Her name is Ms. Scokel.
So I'll explain: Mrs. Scokel has not been uploaded because there are no videos but only "looping animation" (animated GIFs) lasting about 3 minutes with quality of 480P. About 8 looping animations have been released.

Reactions: cabbar100

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
Yes, there have been updates on Mrs. Keagan, chapter 38 and "Mrs. Keagan: Paying the dept" Commission comic.
Hey man are you killing me for waiting for "Mrs Keagan Paying the dept" when the update will be possible?
I've been trying to find it on the web for a week but it seems that it doesn't exist anywhere ...
Mrs Keagan.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: fjlarez68

XdannyX

Mar 6, 2021
The 2D video is a short animated comic and I don't remember if it's in the short animation section. The 3D video is divided into 2 parts and is located in the 3D thread.
No I don’t think it’s in the short animation section I checked, is it because it’s a newer video

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes