Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
well, firt of all, thank you for your great updates.
about your comment, i can tell you that these animations are anyway better than single comics because here we can see all of the characters in action. But we mustn't forget that they are animations after all.
in my opinion, 3d animations are better than 2d ones.

Reactions: bilsait

Remigio

May 5, 2018
well, firt of all, thank you for your great updates.
about your comment, i can tell you that these animations are anyway better than single comics because here we can see all of the characters in action. But we mustn't forget that they are animations after all.
in my opinion, 3d animations are better than 2d ones.
I'm just saying that the first season from 1 to 15 the videos are done very well ... It's the second season that changed animator which is not good that's why for the second season I prefer comics. This is my opinion...

Oct 8, 2020
I'm just saying that the first season from 1 to 15 the videos are done very well ... It's the second season that changed animator which is not good that's why for the second season I prefer comics. This is my opinion...
I already said that and I repeat. I think exactly like Remigio. I hope Duke will bring the best animator back. Aya Mizuni.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
So guys I wanted to tell you that for about 3 maybe 4 weeks there will be no video updates and comics from me because I am going to visit my mother (she is in another country) and she is an old-fashioned woman without PC and without INTERNET so I will only have the my phone and my data connection while roaming. But I will be present with you in writing in the thread but without sharing anything. He hoped that someone (if he finds material) will do it for me.
But before leaving I share the latest 3D video here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dukes-hardcore-honeys-3d-video-collection-2021-03-05-duke.53145/page-20 post#395

Oct 8, 2020
So guys I wanted to tell you that for about 3 maybe 4 weeks there will be no video updates and comics from me because I am going to visit my mother (she is in another country) and she is an old-fashioned woman without PC and without INTERNET so I will only have the my phone and my data connection while roaming. But I will be present with you in writing in the thread but without sharing anything. He hoped that someone (if he finds material) will do it for me.
But before leaving I share the latest 3D video here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dukes-hardcore-honeys-3d-video-collection-2021-03-05-duke.53145/page-20 post#395
No problem bro. Family always comes first. Enjoy your mother's affection and love. We hope that you come back here whenever you can.

pongopongo123

Mar 14, 2021
[QUOTE = "Remigio, publicación: 5234828, miembro: 595594"]
El capítulo 38 salió el lunes y por el momento solo hay 7 páginas ...
[/CITA]
can you share the 7 pages please

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes