Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I think he just needed to do the basics. He would leave Digoxxx in the 3D animations, keep Moiart in the 3D comics, hire Maikerukun to help him with the 2D comics (I think he even hired him because for the posts on his twitter) and bring back Aya Mizumi for the 2D animations.
That would be perfect!

View attachment 1058647
However, games should also be released, perhaps in ren'py with DUKES comics.

calales

Feb 28, 2021
Spankbang had videos from The Proposition series that I haven't found on this forum yet, where Mrs. Keagan is at home and Taylor drugs her husband to sleep. Anywhere I can find those?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Spankbang had videos from The Proposition series that I haven't found on this forum yet, where Mrs. Keagan is at home and Taylor drugs her husband to sleep. Anywhere I can find those?
PPV animation in the First Page...
Keagan Sextape: - - MEGA -

Stepbro2020

Nov 7, 2020
Remigio can you just post comics as they update because sometimes this page goes dries for weeks on end? I’m not trying to pry I just haven’t seen any new shit in about a month....

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Remigio can you just post comics as they update because sometimes this page goes dries for weeks on end? I’m not trying to pry I just haven’t seen any new shit in about a month....
It is not true that the page is not updated for weeks! Every week there is always something new or a 2D video or a comics ... and also THANKS to miguel7 who finds material and shares it with us.
If you want more support the developer I have nothing else to share. As for The Proposition 2 chapter 38 I have only the cover for now I have not found anything else, if you want I share it!

fjlarez68

Mar 13, 2020
It is not true that the page is not updated for weeks! Every week there is always something new or a 2D video or a comics ... and also THANKS to miguel7 who finds material and shares it with us.
If you want more support the developer I have nothing else to share. As for The Proposition 2 chapter 38 I have only the cover for now I have not found anything else, if you want I share it!
I missed chapter 37, I didn't see it

Oct 8, 2020
Friend, please be more patient! It's the third time you've tried to pressure someone here with updates that haven't even been released. At the right time, things will be added here! STOP WANTING EVERYTHING IN YOUR TIME!
If you think it is taking too long, do the following. SUBSCRIBE THE DUKES SITE AND GET WHAT YOU WANT THERE!

fjlarez68

Mar 13, 2020
Friend, please be more patient! It's the third time you've tried to pressure someone here with updates that haven't even been released. At the right time, things will be added here! STOP WANTING EVERYTHING IN YOUR TIME!
If you think it is taking too long, do the following. SUBSCRIBE THE DUKES SITE AND GET WHAT YOU WANT THERE!
Only mention chapter 37 since the image published by Remigio indicates chapter 38. I have always been patient and grateful for his contributions, but I thought I had missed something. And thanks for the suggestion.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Only mention chapter 37 since the image published by Remigio indicates chapter 38. I have always been patient and grateful for his contributions, but I thought I had missed something. And thanks for the suggestion.
Come on Bro I make the search easy for you ... the complete second season download only folder 37 enjoy.

Next time you have to be careful ... check previous posts 276 - 308 - 322 - 335 - 342 - 352. (they are all updates)

Last edited:

fjlarez68

Mar 13, 2020
Come on Bro I make the search easy for you ... the complete second season download only folder 37 enjoy.
Mega
Next time you have to be careful ... check previous posts 276 - 308 - 322 - 335 - 342 - 352. (they are all updates)
Thank you brother for your attention, I will be more aware.

Reactions: Remigio

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I think he just needed to do the basics. He would leave Digoxxx in the 3D animations, keep Moiart in the 3D comics, hire Maikerukun to help him with the 2D comics (I think he even hired him because for the posts on his twitter) and bring back Aya Mizumi for the 2D animations.
That would be perfect!

View attachment 1058647
Hey miguel7 you won't believe it ... but Dukes contacted MaikeRukun and posted Dukes "Valentine's Day" on his official website and said he will ask him to do comics when he doesn't have time ... what do you think? (I attach screenshot)
Screenshot (207).png

Oct 8, 2020
Hey miguel7 you won't believe it ... but Dukes contacted MaikeRukun and posted Dukes "Valentine's Day" on his official website and said he will ask him to do comics when he doesn't have time ... what do you think? (I attach screenshot)
View attachment 1062916
Oh my gosh! Now things are going to get even better. Duke seems to be listening to our prayers! MaikeruKun brings us the best of Duke's art!

Reactions: fjlarez68
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes