Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Remigio

May 5, 2018
They are only till S2 ep 6 after that there is no video . By the way do you know when is the other pages of proposition 37 coming
The last video is S2 ep6 then others are not yet released .... and for the other pages of the comic "The Proposition 2 ep37" maybe Thursday or Friday.
P.S. maybe there will also be an ep 37.5:

Last edited:
Reactions: cabbar100

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
This new animator who animated the last 3 episodes of The Proposition, is he permanent or just animated these three? I found the animation of this new one much better than the old one, I hope it continues, because the story gets much better from now on and the movement of this new animator is very good.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
This new animator who animated the last 3 episodes of The Proposition, is he permanent or just animated these three? I found the animation of this new one much better than the old one, I hope it continues, because the story gets much better from now on and the movement of this new animator is very good.
The new animator is only episode 6 (practically the last one) and there are 3 more episodes still to come out hopefully next week. however, I also found it much better than the others.
P.S. However AYA MIZUMI who made the first 15 episodes of "The Propostion" the best for me.

fjlarez68

Mar 13, 2020
The new animator is only episode 6 (practically the last one) and there are 3 more episodes still to come out hopefully next week. however, I also found it much better than the others.
P.S. However AYA MIZUMI who made the first 15 episodes of "The Propostion" the best for me.
I totally agree with your opinion friend

Oct 8, 2020
I disagree. For me, these last few episodes had a bad animation. Aya Mizumi should return to animate the episodes again. I have already said and I repeat, he is the closest to the real Mrs. Keagan of Duke.

Reactions: DarkStutzel

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I disagree. For me, these last few episodes had a bad animation. Aya Mizumi should return to animate the episodes again. I have already said and I repeat, he is the closest to the real Mrs. Keagan of Duke.
Speaking of the second season the last episode 6 the level of animation (colors and movements) is slightly higher than the other episodes (my opinion). Then Aya Mizumi I said she is the best on everything. But in my opinion Duke is trying to save money and hires poor animators in both 2D video and 3D. (see Digox77, Moiarte and Aya Mizumi).

Todd1988

Feb 15, 2021
hello everyone! can anyone explain: Francesca And The MOB Society is only a video clip or is there a 2d comix?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes