Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

VR04

Jun 26, 2018
Alright I won’t talk about other works but shut up no one is rushing him I ask for any updates once every other week so you can chill on that
Shut up? You're nuts right?
Maybe you aren't rushing Remigio, but if he complains about you just one time you will no be welcomed here anymore.
And you better change that attitude of yours around here, ok?
I didn't want it to come to this, just hope you understand it.

Todd1988

Feb 15, 2021
Hello Remigio! Can you download The Pr0p0sit1on S2 ep11 to other services because mega is no longer supported on my device?

Apr 20, 2021
Hello "friend", hahaha I'm joking, I apologize for using the word friend so much, I don't know much English. Anyway, I wanted to ask you a question: will you have some of these comics? (because I could never find or use a single page, but I know they exist): enough is enough (prison break and collage days) suzy booty, lust hip hop and big booty behind bars. thank you very much for all your help remigio

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hello "friend", hahaha I'm joking, I apologize for using the word friend so much, I don't know much English. Anyway, I wanted to ask you a question: will you have some of these comics? (because I could never find or use a single page, but I know they exist): enough is enough (prison break and collage days) suzy booty, lust hip hop and big booty behind bars. thank you very much for all your help remigio
A little strange request but let's try to solve:
1) Suzy Booty checks the thread in 3D
https://f95zone.to/threads/dukes-hardcore-honeys-3d-video-collection-2021-05-11-duke.53145/
2) Big Booty behind bars are 5 volumes but they are not comics but audio books
3) enough is enough you find here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dukes-hardcore-honeys-2d-collection-2021-05-11-duke.56378/post-5833451
4) Prison break is a TV series with 2 brothers ... but I think you are referring to Prison Control interest 2D or 3D?
5) Lust hip hop you're sure it's Dukes' cause I've never heard of him.
6)Collage it's still Suzie Booty but the collage version is audio book.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes