partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Mrs Keagan Delighting In The Bay (Comic)

And once again, address your 'Thank you' to Remigio who shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Yes, I know. but the images 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 I did not find them in the download, they do not seem included, I do not know if you can review it.
It was uploaded by partanen, so you can find alternative links on the front page.

chaparrin_11

Sep 5, 2019
The first time I downloaded the file it was in mediafire, and I did not see it complete, and the second time in nopy and if it is complete. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I hope you continue to enjoy your well-deserved vacation.

Reactions: Remigio

pirat888

May 6, 2021
now as i see this comic could not be a hit with real womens because they should choose fat's one not milfs ones so this history should be in comics or cgi videos as they are now

Last edited:

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
As mentioned many times the MaikeruKun comics that are in collaboration with Duke I can still find them, the MaikeruKun comics that are on Patreon I can't find them.
damn,i want to request daily assist 4 too but,u said it already,tried googling but no luck still 6 pages.damnit i want it so bad..

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Hello Remigio.
Sorry I didn't know I couldn't send files from Maikerukun Daily Assistance 4.
I really enjoyed your research work, my congratulations for your effort and competence.
You really are the best, big hug. est1807

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes