Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Hi Remigio. Do you have 'Black couple fucks curvy white milf on their honeymoon'? That's the name it's under on XVideos. I didn't post the link in case that causes it to get blocked or deleted on their site.

I'm not sure if that's the full length and would like it without the watermark and higher res.

cabbar100

Jul 10, 2021
Hi Remigio. Do you have 'Black couple fucks curvy white milf on their honeymoon'? That's the name it's under on XVideos. I didn't post the link in case that causes it to get blocked or deleted on their site.

I'm not sure if that's the full length and would like it without the watermark and higher res.
This is scene from 'MS. RICHARDS - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH' there is different versions of this story this is just a passage from original 2d story. At first page you can find original story and more.

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
This is scene from 'MS. RICHARDS - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH' there is different versions of this story this is just a passage from original 2d story. At first page you can find original story and more.
The only ones posted that I see and DL are in the 3D section Dukes PPV_Enough_Is_Enough_The_Job_1080, Enough Is Enough pt-1, and pt-2 from the Gambino collection, and in the 2D section, Dukes PPV richards good friend, from the 480p old PPV.

To be clear, when I said without the watermark, I was referring to the XVideos watermark. The one I'm looking for is a Dukes Hardcore Honeys Extra video. It's at least 23:21 minutes long. It cut off at that point, so it appears that it's longer.

Is it okay to post the link? I'm concerned that if I do, they might remove the video.

Last edited:

Remigio

May 5, 2018

You have to give me the link because on xvideo the titles change.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
The only ones posted that I see and DL are in the 3D section Dukes PPV_Enough_Is_Enough_The_Job_1080, Enough Is Enough pt-1, and pt-2 from the Gambino collection, and in the 2D section, Dukes PPV richards good friend, from the 480p old PPV.

To be clear, when I said without the watermark, I was referring to the XVideos watermark. The one I'm looking for is a Dukes Hardcore Honeys Extra video. It's at least 23:21 minutes long. It cut off at that point, so it appears that it's longer.

Is it okay to post the link? I'm concerned that if I do, they might remove the video.
Give me the link and I'll watch it tonight.

Reactions: est1807

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
Guys is there any actual full video for the nanny comic or just the 2 short animations that are on the front page?

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Okay, everyone, I've been informed by Remigio that the video in the link I was reluctant to post isn't available on Dukes' site because it's a version he made for Xvideos that has been looped with added angles and converted into 1080p from what I think is a horrible 480p slide-show version. So, since it's made for that site, and not available on Dukes' site, it wouldn't make sense for them to delete it.

Here's the link.

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
Guys is there any actual full video for the nanny comic or just the 2 short animations that are on the front page?
to add to this above question - there is a folder in guest stories which has the front page of many comics that i have never seen. just need to know were those ever made or are they just front pages only?
example- alysin's black affairs, doctor bitch, big booty behind bars, hard passion chronicles of erica bradson, the marathon man, the mob society(2d), welcome to the neighbourhood, patriotic duty, running a train

Reactions: Jack0johnson0

Remigio

May 5, 2018
to add to this above question - there is a folder in guest stories which has the front page of many comics that i have never seen. just need to know were those ever made or are they just front pages only?
example- alysin's black affairs, doctor bitch, big booty behind bars, hard passion chronicles of erica bradson, the marathon man, the mob society(2d), welcome to the neighbourhood, patriotic duty, running a train
just out of curiosity but where did you find these titles on the front page?

cabbar100

Jul 10, 2021
You mean these ?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes