Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Remigio, thank you very much for your post.
I appreciate your customary dedication and collaboration.
est1807

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

The Proposition 3 Episode 5

And you should propose Remigio for serving you so well by sharing continuously.

Although There is Reactions to say 'Thanks for Proposition, Remigio!" if you don't want propose.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

cabbar100

Jul 10, 2021

This is official uptade news feed. Before asking something, please check it out this link. Also comics releases end about a month so no point to ask after first uptade news. Remigio sharing videos mostly same day so no point to repeat messages.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Sooner or later it had to happen.
Today, unfortunately, the last website where I found Dukes material was closed to me, the Forum where they shared Dukes videos and comics was banned (They told me that Duke himself threatened the boy who shared his material on the web in legal proceedings. through a lawyer for reporting copyrighted material). I will continue in my free time to look for alternatives but you do it too because the more we are and the more likely we are able to find material and then share it.
Thank you all for the support.

pirat888

May 6, 2021
Sooner or later it had to happen.
Today, unfortunately, the last website where I found Dukes material was closed to me, the Forum where they shared Dukes videos and comics was banned (They told me that Duke himself threatened the boy who shared his material on the web in legal proceedings. through a lawyer for reporting copyrighted material). I will continue in my free time to look for alternatives but you do it too because the more we are and the more likely we are able to find material and then share it.
Thank you all for the support.
no problem you did very well take your time , the other chance that sometimes works if you find the righ web are free working passwords , no problem remigio really thanks to your work ¡¡¡

Last edited:

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
NOPY is no more either according to the links on here. Luckily Mixdrop is just as good if not better. See link….

His early stuff is pretty easy to find out there but the last year or so is more difficult to locate. I don’t know where to begin there. I stumbled upon this place completely by accident.

I hope you find new alternatives but I’m not holding my breath if he really is cracking down. I do think that much like other forms of entertainment out there, The risk of piracy would not be so high if his heart was still in it and there would be far more paying members out there.

I really want to see more Cool Mom and Solar Sky but as much as I hate to say it, If this is the end of the freebie ride then at least it was a good run.

lucas2215

Aug 19, 2021
Hola comunidad amante de las historias de Duke. Es una pena que ya no se pueda compartir materiales de duke. Encontre este foro de casualidad y me gustaron las actualizaciones de Remigio. las imágenes de sexo interracial son buenos sobre toda la de la sra keagan. Ojala haiga otras opciones a futuro. he hecho unas imágenes propias de sexo interracial. Me gustaría compartirlo. Solo tengo 2 pero le gustaría que lo comparta o no es el sitio. me gustaria saber su repuesta.

Hello community that loves Duke stories. It's a shame duke materials can no longer be shared. I came across this forum by chance and liked Remigio's updates. the interracial sex images are good over all that of mrs keagan. Hopefully there are other options in the future. I have made my own images of interracial sex. I would like to share it. I only have 2 but would like me to share it or it is not the site. I would like to know your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hola comunidad amante de las historias de Duke. Es una pena que ya no se pueda compartir materiales de duke. Encontre este foro de casualidad y me gustaron las actualizaciones de Remigio. las imágenes de sexo interracial son buenos sobre toda la de la sra keagan. Ojala haiga otras opciones a futuro. he hecho unas imágenes propias de sexo interracial. Me gustaría compartirlo. Solo tengo 2 pero le gustaría que lo comparta o no es el sitio. me gustaria saber su repuesta.
Este es un sitio para compartir. Si tiene material nuevo, puede compartirlo fácilmente y se lo agradecemos.

This is a sharing site if you have new material you can easily share it and we thank you for it.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes