Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
You know it is there: this thread is becoming a request thread, I have no problem sharing old material (already out) I get ANGRY when they ask me for material not yet finished or material that was posted on the Dukes website the same day , or it is not good where I upload the links on hosting (mega, mediafire, etc), I think this thread is the most updated of all F95zone with weekly updates and honestly I'm sorry guys but I'm breaking the B@LLS of all this, I receive four to five private messages a week of absurd video requests that have yet to come out. I have a private life, a family and a job but why do I have to waste time with people who don't respect the work behind to find Dukes material. I know a lot of people say "don't listen to what they say" but the same problem repeats itself over and over again. I'm thinking of not posting anything for the moment and I'll think about what I need to do later.
Hey Alien you can't do this to us, here there are so many people who are not guilty and wait for your posts in silence, do you want to take a break? Okay but don't abandon us because in doing so this thread dies, all the guys in the thread wake up and let yourself be heard do not intervene only when Remigio loads videos and comics.

cabbar100

Jul 10, 2021
How to get Ms. Keagan vs. Ms. Hani big-ass battle

Mrs Keagan vs Mrs Hani - Battle of Big Asses:
- - - MEGA - - -

Reactions: Yuheone

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
I tried uploading the videos and comics to Mediafire some time ago and there were people complaining there too that it wasn't good. They also asked me why I had changed.
Meant to reply sooner but had some Ipad issues. None of what I said was directed towards you personally just so I’m clear. I don’t care for Mega but if it’s cheaper, faster, and easiest then go for it. I’ll just wait til it’s on the other services. No problem.

I think you are doing everyone here a service since it really seems (at least video-wise) that Duke has seriously taken a dive quality-wise this season and honestly does not seem worth the money. Having said that, I do like the voice acting and there are other comics he is going to adapt that I feel might turn out better like Cool Mom and The Quarter Million Dollar Housewife.

I never meant for this to be a shit on Remigo thread so I’ll just change the subject and talk about how Duke can improve. It seems like he is cutting huge swaths of dialogue from his recent vids which I hate and he needs to stop with the same 1-2 animation with canned effects for 8 of the 12 minute runtime. The characters are also as off model as The Simpsons were in their first season.

I agree with most on here that I prefer Mrs. Keagan when she was sneaking around rather it being one open secret. I’m hoping they can stick with that far as his other characters go. I’d really like to see Shame but I am not sure that‘s one of his characters.

I like that he is more consistant with producing new content now but it seems like it’s been at the cost of the quality. The first few he did were not exactly high level stuff but far better than his last few. Like comparing old school Hanna-Barberra versus some stick figures.

Last edited:

cabbar100

Jul 10, 2021
i am a fan of mrs keagan
does anyone have
Mrs keagan sunday fuck and Mrs keagan senior trip
I'm waiting
Mrs Keagan Senior Trip: - - MEGA - -
Mrs Keagan Sunday Fuck: - - - MEGA - - -

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Hello Remigio.
Very good.
Thank you very much for your post Remigio.
Imp3rial Just1ce Being F@ir Pt 2 (MaikeruKun)
These designs with the models with very, very big asses stir, stimulate our imagination.

Reactions: Remigio
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes