Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Last edited:
Oct 8, 2020
As I was saying here:https://f95zone.to/threads/dukes-hardcore-honeys-2d-collection-2021-10-16-duke.56378/post-6755348
I strive to find Dukes material which I repeat is very difficult to find, I share it with all of you by uploading them to servers which are FREE and then I hear from people who are new to the thread " You don't have it in mega ". I got tired of all this...:(
Don't listen, you do a great job here my friend. This topic is only alive nowadays very much because of you!

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Remigio, Please, many people here really appreciate your special and helpful collaboration. As the elders say. We cannot "please the Greeks and the Trojans"
Congratulations on your helpful collaboration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael Shayo

cabbar100

Jul 10, 2021
Mods adding many option for download way. So if some people wants different way to download they can check it out first page and find another way to download it.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
You know it is there: this thread is becoming a request thread, I have no problem sharing old material (already out) I get ANGRY when they ask me for material not yet finished or material that was posted on the Dukes website the same day , or it is not good where I upload the links on hosting (mega, mediafire, etc), I think this thread is the most updated of all F95zone with weekly updates and honestly I'm sorry guys but I'm breaking the B@LLS of all this, I receive four to five private messages a week of absurd video requests that have yet to come out. I have a private life, a family and a job but why do I have to waste time with people who don't respect the work behind to find Dukes material. I know a lot of people say "don't listen to what they say" but the same problem repeats itself over and over again. I'm thinking of not posting anything for the moment and I'll think about what I need to do later.

Thuffy D Hanky

Jan 10, 2019
Hey Remigio, been a lurker in some of these threads for some time and I appreciate the material you have shared thus far. I know it isn't much of a help, but you don't have to listen to whatever anyone says, we are all anonymous lurkers in some internet forum. Just do whatever you like and post whenever you like, it will still be much appreciated. Thank you very much for your contributions to these threads so far, hope to see you again:)

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes