Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 8, 2020
Guys, please, take it easy. At least wait for the artists to finish the chapters. Don't keep putting pressure on the members who bring us the contents here, before the works are complete. This harms both the artists and the progress of the topic, because if Remigio, or anyone else, gets annoyed with so many demands, he may simply fail to bring us the content.
Let's wait for the stories to finish.

Sep 27, 2021
Guys, please, take it easy. At least wait for the artists to finish the chapters. Don't keep putting pressure on the members who bring us the contents here, before the works are complete. This harms both the artists and the progress of the topic, because if Remigio, or anyone else, gets annoyed with so many demands, he may simply fail to bring us the content.
we will have access to nothing in other words. for me to find this forum was a struggle and the only one where there is updated dukeshardcore and moiarte3d material. Nowhere on the internet are your works found for free.

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
I agree with the notes.
For me, also finding this forum was a struggle and the only one where there is updated dukeshardcore and moiarte3d material. Nowhere on the Internet are your works found for free.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I get many private messages from people asking me for comic and video updates, even the other month a guy asked me for a video that on the Dukes website was released the same day, (after that I had even thought about leaving the thread ) I would like to remind everyone (at least on my part) that I do not have an account on the Dukes site, I am registered on various websites in other countries and it is not easy to find Dukes material. Everything I can find I have always shared with you but you have to give me time, otherwise pay the Dukes account and download what you want

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Only complaint I have is that Mega sucks more balls than Mrs. Keagan. Not once has it ever not crashed on me mid-DL. They also spam the shit out of my account with ads for their worthless site.

The other DL services are far more competent and reliable posted on the first page. No copy pasta-ing codes before you can watch either on the others. They are as useless as the TWA or Captcha.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Only complaint I have is that Mega sucks more balls than Mrs. Keagan. Not once has it ever not crashed on me mid-DL. They also spam the shit out of my account with ads for their worthless site.

The other DL services are far more competent and reliable posted on the first page. No copy pasta-ing codes before you can watch either on the others. They are as useless as the TWA or Captcha.
I tried uploading the videos and comics to Mediafire some time ago and there were people complaining there too that it wasn't good. They also asked me why I had changed.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes