Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Still waiting on it and trying to keep the thread bumped til somebody finds that lucky break through again.

That one was my favorite of the comics and hopefully is better than the last few he’s done.

I been too busy with the holidays to look extensively but his stuff is notoriously hard to track down compared with other animators whose stuff you can find in simple searches.

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
I agree. She’s too modely looking now except in the face. I liked the fact that she resembled a middle aged Wife and Mother albiet with exagerrated proportions before.

Still praying for a Christmas miracle that someone here will find that magic link. I really want to see the latest vid. My hopes for either aren’t high but I’d like to complete the series. I literally waited years when he first started til it started showing up on streaming sites so I’m not too hopeful. Though it usually takes about half the time now.

EDIT: I’m always on the lookout for new erotic animation/comics. Anyone have any suggestions for anything similar? Or maybe your favorites?

Much like this thread, I come up against a wall and feel I seen/read most of what is out there. There are a lot of really talented artists that either take forever or quit altogether too.

Reactions: tacks
May 13, 2020
With Proposition 3 is Duke trying to combine two stories, Proposition and Sleepover, into one with the latter acting as a prequel and characters meeting each other later or just a prequel that tells its own story?

Or is he just naming the Sleepover Proposition 3 just for kicks.

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
I corresponded with him on this way back and as you can probably tell 3 is an adaptation of Sleepover but now that it’s over, He is going to incorporate her into Proposition.

It’s clearly a prequel. He is going to do Cool Mom, Solar Sky, Quarter Million Dollar Housewife, etc. the same way. I’m guessing over the next few years.

I like the voicework for the most part but he definitely needs to work on his animation.

freini

Nov 17, 2021
una pregunta saben algo sobre la propocion 2 capitulo 40???

a question do you know something about the proportion 2 chapter 40 ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Check the first page for the rest. No one has S3 06 or else it would have been posted in here. Normally it takes a few months to a year before popping up on streaming sites.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes