Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

DragonEmperor27

Mar 18, 2022
2022-03-22 (10).png 2022-03-22 (10).png I got all episodes includings lastest new ones I might going to stay up all night make a list of them in order using Vidyard shares with you guys It seems like that ''Remigio'' guy whatever his name is he got some of them but not all.... I don't like people using MEGA Files since most people specially Instgram thots and Onlyfans models aware of them and keep taking it down copyright it specially people who got MEGA Files trying sell it off on Reddit people get scammed 2022-03-22 (13).png Screenshot (42).png Screenshot (43).png I hate people doing that I also got some beef(formally) with the creator of Duke hardcores we was going back and forth on Twitter and Instagram Screenshot (40).png Screenshot (41).png Screenshot (45).png Because I was plaining on hacking his website and shut his whole business down until he mentioned he need the money and the reason he doing this to pay his rent One of my clients pay me want me to give him a message since he have a issue with Mr. Duke for taking down his videos on Spankbang so he want me to do some ''damages control'' and try to negotiate before we don't wanna go to Stage 2(trust me you don't wanna go there) he try face chat video call me couple of times on Instagram after I leak his IP address trying act gangsta and threated to sue me and my client I keeping on declined it don't wanna show my face since I made alot enemies on the internet since I am Internet troll I get paid do this shit(I know you people on this threads going to said ''Oh I have no life I be on the internet all days bullying people and hacking people and shit living with my mother basement) I honestly I don't live with parents and I just doing this for fun specially I get paid that what I am good at that and do alot researches I am resourceful. For all of you people on threads don't even try ask me or dming me asking to hacking people and ddos even trying paid me to do that I am not going accept it unless you are one of my clients if not don't even ask I will most likely ignore yall dms inbox not going to opened it. after I done fixing my linux I been having problems since past 2 weeks VirtualBox_Black Arch_14_03_2022_20_49_55.png I do feel kinda bad if I ruining his business since he mentioned he need the money pay his rent(I sometime do like to ruining people lives if I have a reasons) so I tell him I will leave him now and back off in one of the screenshots yall saw I also told one of my clients I have to cancel it I can't accept the job so I give his money back refunded it he sounds little bit pissed because I don't want him to be homeless I am also fan of his works I trying upload the screenshots of ours texts on Instagram I keep getting same errors over and over again. I will let yall <removed>s know when I done upload all Duke hardcores animated episodes videos Season 1,Season 2, Season 3 including lastest new episodes after that I might going delete this account I made on here probably in Next month or so just don't wanna leave...some trails let put it like that my nigg@

DragonEmperor27

Mar 18, 2022
They are out on the website, i think it is at 10 right now.
I check the website I don't see it I also check his Twitter, his instagram and his manyvids
Edited: If I do see it or the creator of the Duke hardcores made new videos I will get them for you guys

Last edited:

Remigio

May 5, 2018
The new episode not even out yet so How can you have it if doesn't exist yet and Can you stop using Mega flies
There are already 10 episodes of "The Proposition 3" and another one will be released next week. As you can check since July 2020 I've always shared the previews I've posted here in the thread... so that screenshot is real and not a fake. I use Mega in a free version and everyone uses what he wants to share.

Last edited:

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I check the website I don't see it I also check his Twitter, his instagram and his manyvids
Edited: If I do see it or the creator of the Duke hardcores made new videos I will get them for you guys
The thread is open to everyone, if you have the chance to share Dukes' new videos you can upload them here.
P. S. There is also a Dukes 3D thread and you can find it here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dukes-hardcore-honeys-3d-video-collection-2022-03-18-duke.53145/

Last edited:
Reactions: PERRON 2021

Remigio

May 5, 2018
2 slow pal
I'm not slow ... I would have shared it tonight but I'm at work and I have no chance to share where I am now. If you have all of Dukes' video material you are right to share it here ... but try to avoid controversy about everything you share because there is no need.

Reactions: Gladiatore
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes