Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I see there is some drama going on this threads..... I don't know what is happening for anyone who is curious most of videos I got from website all of them on 1080p HD and some of them are 720p because some of videos on his website only avaliable here is the screenshot View attachment 1718778 View attachment 1718779 View attachment 1718780
I using vidyard I don't like using mega like I said in my other comments because it could easliy get taken down since dmca all over this ''Mega'' since many instagram models and onlyfans models complaining about people leaking their stuffs on mega files and folders passing around. I am curious which videos Remigio talking about because most of them I got it is on 1080p and others only on 720p since some of the videos on his website not available on 1080p I could editing the video make it into 1080p using this tools I download and adding on extensions on my chrome on my MSI laptop.
If you have an official Dukes account then I can also retire and save the time I spent looking for videos for something else. :cool:

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
However DragonEmperor27 confirmed that some videos can only download at 720P because 1080P is not available. Maybe Remigio shared them by getting them at which are all at 1080P.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
However DragonEmperor27 confirmed that some videos can only download at 720P because 1080P is not available. Maybe Remigio shared them by getting them at which are all at 1080P.
My videos also those of Mrs Hani 9-10 are in 1080P.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
You kinda do owe this man apology I understand you defending me I don't need you I could defend myself this whole drama I think it is misunderstood because all this started because Remigio said "he got new videos he will upload them soon" he haven't these videos in past months now since I see numerous of people keep asking him over and over again maybe he forgot or he doesn't have them in the first place just bragging about it try to flex since he have some type representation around this thread since I am seeing some people worship him like he is God or something(which it is bit weird and creepy in my opinion) View attachment 1718879 I am not attacking him I just telling him don't bragging about if you have new videos if you don't have it then don't bragging about it getting people hopes up for nothing you know what I am saying if you got the videos just uploaded them and shared it on here and be gone on your business which it is that simple always type of people who like bragging about it and don't wanna share it I see these type of people on Reddit and Telegram someone got files and videos of this girl onlyfans don't wanna share it just keep bragging about it or make people pay for it some people get scammed all that bullshit View attachment 1718919 I hate people does that all time just group of freeloaders "Slow part" I meant you just wayy behind you missing out on the news I didn't mean call you slow as mentally disabled or something it is just slang... That why I put "disorientated" on my comment because you get confused what I am saying I should use better choices of words help you understand since you mentioned in your other comments English not your main language I kinda figured since your account name "Remigio" probably assuming you could be Colombian or Brazilian I could speak Spanish if you want but not Portuguese if you are Brazilian I don't know how to speak that language I have been studying Latino and Hispanic people cultures since my annoying ex girlfriend(who is Mexican) make me learn this stuff in my high school years. Out of nowhere I see LamarLD Savage you going around roasting people and attacking people I am assuming how this whole drama got started.... It is just misunderstood
Thank you friend those you said are beautiful words people here love me because I am a humble person who has never boasted of having something and then did not share it, I stayed 3 months behind because in November 2021 they closed the only one for me Forum (Cracking365) where I was leaning to download Dukes material and not having a Dukes account I could no longer share anything then I was able to find another source that had Dukes material. My big problem is the time I tried to find today to answer everyone. You are welcome here and with your help this thread can get even bigger.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes