Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
And chapter 40 is going to have a lot of surprises it seems. I think L. Carson and her team are going to have a tough game with Mrs Keagan and her Daughter and her friend Mrs Hanni, her mother and sister-in-law. While the men of the family enjoy the cabin game. The women will have the mission to defeat L.Carson and his team, as the opposing team was unable to do so. Billy and the hot foot member with him and his wife watching the game, L. Carson and his team don't lose on the field.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
i don't know why the proposition 2 keeps going because as the sleepover the milf's had become 100 % cheaps whores what more they can do with hers the bbc boys lol
How can you send the link to this sleepover? I haven't seen this story yet.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

The Proposition 2 Volumes 1-39 (Comic)

And your 'Thank yous' should go, surprise, surprise: To Remigio as before.

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thank you, Remigio!"
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Sep 27, 2021
Got updated
and that I have very few Mrs Keagan comics and I was disappointed she got caught. Billy wasn't supposed to have discovered her in adultery. I want to see in action another teacher who is also a married friend of Mrs Keagan but I'm not talking about Mrs Hanni no. She could have their vacation, showing her cheating on her husband undiscovered. And a light conversation of the 3 MILF teachers together. whoever has duke's work in spanish to share.

Reactions: cabbar100

diehardy

Sep 29, 2021
I'm new.. does anyone have the link to Mrs Keagan pregnant bunny and Mrs Keagan Paying the Debt? I think I never got to see those. Much appreciate!

Reactions: DarkStutzel

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I'm new.. does anyone have the link to Mrs Keagan pregnant bunny and Mrs Keagan Paying the Debt? I think I never got to see those. Much appreciate!
It's on the front page:
Mrs Keagan Paying The Debt: - - MEGA - -
Mrs Keagan pregnant bunny: it's just a page from the "one shots 6" series. It's not a comic.

diehardy

Sep 29, 2021
It's on the front page:
Mrs Keagan Paying The Debt: - - MEGA - -
Mrs Keagan pregnant bunny: it's just a page from the "one shots 6" series. It's not a comic.
Oh ok cool man, thanks. I think that’s all of em. I don’t know what else I’m missing. Besides the proposition 2 ep 40. Any other recommendations?

diehardy

Sep 29, 2021
Oh that's wassup, Remigio! This comic has some scenes I've seen before where Mrs Keagan came home from vacay but the one I have is complete but in black and white. Is this one "Mrs Keagan Back Home" and is it in color? I have two misc ones too, one called "Afternoon Fuck Session" and one that doesn't have a title but Keagan's still on vacation, and they're both black and white. Does anyone have those in color or are they all just in black and white?

Reactions: cabbar100

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Oh that's wassup, Remigio! This comic has some scenes I've seen before where Mrs Keagan came home from vacay but the one I have is complete but in black and white. Is this one "Mrs Keagan Back Home" and is it in color? I have two misc ones too, one called "Afternoon Fuck Session" and one that doesn't have a title but Keagan's still on vacation, and they're both black and white. Does anyone have those in color or are they all just in black and white?
All the titles you said about Mrs Keagan are all black and white comics, not color.

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Hi Remigio, thank you very much again.
Really Rebecca Keagan, Emira Hani and Mrs. Parker have a huge sensational ass. They are all very fond of Taylor's huge black dick.
A question please, besides Moiarte3d, Rune adventure and Duke's Hardcore Honeys do you know any other author who likes to draw women with really big ass?
Grateful for the attention Remigio.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes