Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added: Brain Dominant Episode 2

Yes, address for your gratitude is still same Sharing Member:

1675766567432.png

Thank you' -button also known as Reactions is still in same spot as before.

There is a lot of Reactions to say 'Thank you so much, Remigio!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added: Brain Dominant Episode 3

Dominant Brain behind Sharing also this is same Member as so many times before:

1676625348046.png

Thank you' -button also known as Reactions is in lower right corner of Remigio's Post. CLICK IT!

There is a lot of Reactions to say 'Thank you so much, Remigio!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
You are right Dukes' videos including the animations are not great and the sequence is always the same by changing the shot and zooming in on the scene, so I understand that many people have lost interest and prefer other videos.
Since this thread started I've been sharing 3D Dukes videos (like I do 2D Dukes videos and comics on another thread) but in the last 2 months I've seen people losing interest so I thought "Why keep sharing for a few people?”. Now with the last video I've shared I've seen it seems that people have regained some interest and that's why I'm sharing more videos but I hope I am not wrong.
I don't spend much time on here other than check in every few weeks but I really don't get why I get notified everytime someone comments here when it's not my thread or even replying back to me. I been gone awhile since usually I get bombarded with notifications so I figured this thread was dead only to find there have been many replies since I last posted.

His last few have been better than before but his quality overall has been dipping steadily over the years. Not sure if he's just lazy or overworked (like Remigo in here) maybe both?

I think he could get a lot of fans back (myself included) if he keeps his promise about adapting his old classics like Quarter Million Dollar Housewife, Solar Sky, The Cool Mom, etc. who all had great models that I think most here would enjoy seeing in color and in 3D. Also if he were to adapt them into next gen adult games. I know he did Flash ones but those are quite primitive by today's standards.

He reminds me of a lot of big IP's I grew up with that slowly deterioate over time due to lack of creativity and creating corners.

Animation-wise he is pretty inconsistent and sucks as a director (maybe time to hire someone else with more skill?) but his voice acting is usually above far to some other 2D/3D vids I watch.

Reactions: Remigio
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes