• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection DumbKoala Collection [2023-09-17] [DumbKoala]

v9097212

Oct 16, 2021
Has anyone read or have any of her writings as Henny Paige?
Touch of Class Book One: Rebecca’s Secret (March 1, 2016)
Touch of Class Book Two: Louise's Secret (March 2, 2016)
Touch of Class Book Three: Louise's Revenge (March 3, 2016)
Touch of Class Book Four: Miss Kay's Detention (March 4, 2016)
Touch of Class Novella One (March 7, 2016)
Touch of Class Book Five: Louise's Assignment (July 3, 2016)
Suspended: Educational Consequences (July 22, 2016)

Here is her bio and info for her Touch of Class Series:
Hi, my name’s Henny. I’m 20+ years old from England. I’ve been journaling my fantasies ever since I was little. Eventually I shared a few tales online and received overwhelming praise. So I decided to tidy them up and publish my deviant stories for you all to appreciate.

This novel series is loosely based on my time at school and my many perverted classroom daydreams. I just wish reality had panned out a little more like this. I identify most with Rebecca. I was always the quiet one sat at the back pretending to study as my mind raced with unchristian desires toward my cute classmates. And some of my teachers had no right being that attractive or that sexy in school! Humph.

So, thanks to all those that have helped. M for editing and photography. Everyone in various forums and on Reddit who have encouraged me to publish. And a big special naughty kiss to L for joining me for the front cover photoshoots. My god that was a fun day…

I always appreciate feedback. Say hi at henny…

Really like her work and now even more knowing most of her writings if not all are based upon herself.

inappropes

Nov 12, 2017
Has anyone read or have any of her writings as Henny Paige?
Touch of Class Book One: Rebecca’s Secret (March 1, 2016)
Touch of Class Book Two: Louise's Secret (March 2, 2016)
Touch of Class Book Three: Louise's Revenge (March 3, 2016)
Touch of Class Book Four: Miss Kay's Detention (March 4, 2016)
Touch of Class Novella One (March 7, 2016)
Touch of Class Book Five: Louise's Assignment (July 3, 2016)
Suspended: Educational Consequences (July 22, 2016)

Here is her bio and info for her Touch of Class Series:
Hi, my name’s Henny. I’m 20+ years old from England. I’ve been journaling my fantasies ever since I was little. Eventually I shared a few tales online and received overwhelming praise. So I decided to tidy them up and publish my deviant stories for you all to appreciate.

This novel series is loosely based on my time at school and my many perverted classroom daydreams. I just wish reality had panned out a little more like this. I identify most with Rebecca. I was always the quiet one sat at the back pretending to study as my mind raced with unchristian desires toward my cute classmates. And some of my teachers had no right being that attractive or that sexy in school! Humph.

So, thanks to all those that have helped. M for editing and photography. Everyone in various forums and on Reddit who have encouraged me to publish. And a big special naughty kiss to L for joining me for the front cover photoshoots. My god that was a fun day…

I always appreciate feedback. Say hi at henny…

Really like her work and now even more knowing most of her writings if not all are based upon herself.

where'd you read their books?

v9097212

Oct 16, 2021
where'd you read their books?
Some of these books popped up on my Barnes & Noble site for suggested eBooks for me to purchase.
I no longer purchase or read eBooks but was interested and searched for Henny Paige and that is how I found out about her DumbKoala Comics.
I was hoping to find her Touch of Class Series on here or some other forum instead of on Barnes & Noble.
Barnes & Noble has the first four books from $1.15 to $2.92
I'm pretty sure I read one or two back in 2016 but I can't remember and can't find any in my old eBook collection.
If I find any I will post them here and if not, I might go ahead and purchase them from my Barnes & Noble account.
Everywhere else I have searched they are no longer available (Goodreads, Bookmate).