HTML Dune – Breeding a Dynasty [v0.2.1] [lmno]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

what side content would you like to see *prioritised* for the next major update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The team is looking to expand (again!), if you are an artist or know any artists willing to contribute to this game, please get in touch with one of the developers linked above!

I can gen some pics for the game if you'd like.
Just tell me what base model(s) and Lora(s) to use. I can make them as pngs without backgrounds, too.

Last edited:

peruanosexy

Sep 13, 2023
As mentioned in the OP, this game game is an adaptation of my fanfic 'Programmed to Breed'.

I think I should also mention, that it's not just a straight adaptation with some added pictures. Yes, there is a fair amount copy-pasted sections, but there are also plenty of differences and scenes that are mutually exclusive and I expect the differences will only increase in future chapters. So it is worth it to check out both.

Killing Westwood might have been the greatest crime ever commited by EA.
Emperor: Battle for Dune had some problems, but it was almost a perfect RTS and it still holds up well today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it only has one chapter....... The fanfic

reynold.biplane

Textwall Jackson
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
But it only has one chapter....... The fanfic
Well, sometimes an adaptation can overtake the source material (like GoT). I've neglected the fanfic for a while and focused only on the game. I plan on releasing chapter 2 of the fanfic in its entirety once chapter 2 of the game is done.

Reactions: lmno

reynold.biplane

Textwall Jackson
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
Is there going to be base building?
I want to relive the RTS

:ROFLMAO:
Ah, if only we could do that...

If you can provide a link to the fanfic i'll read it. Also I've not played your game yet so I'll see where you are going. Your artistic direction so to speak.
It's linked somewhere in the OP, but here you go:

There are differences though. This and the game each have exclusive scenes. The fanfic's obviously linear, so there isn't any sidecontent, whereas the game leaves out some characters and scenes for the sake of streamlining.

Reactions: GooseElite

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Ah, if only we could do that...

It's linked somewhere in the OP, but here you go:

There are differences though. This and the game each have exclusive scenes. The fanfic's obviously linear, so there isn't any sidecontent, whereas the game leaves out some characters and scenes for the sake of streamlining.
Is the fanfic on hiatus? (only 15k words...?)

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes