HTML Dune – Breeding a Dynasty [v0.2.1] [lmno]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

what side content would you like to see *prioritised* for the next major update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reynold.biplane

Textwall Jackson
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
Okay. Gotcha. It was super unclear that that was not Paul's picture.
Oh. You know what, I was kinda suspecting that you were trolling at first. The possibility that people could think he is a representation of Paul had never occured to me. Hmm...:unsure:

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Oh. You know what, I was kinda suspecting that you were trolling at first. The possibility that people could think he is a representation of Paul had never occured to me. Hmm...:unsure:
Fully not trolling. I legit thought that was my character and was looking for a 'Talk to Duncan' button since everything up to that point was button driven. If I'm stupid then I'm not alone, 'cause it got at least one other person.

Reactions: Finuee

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
its an early version.. i love dune so i will keep an eye on this game and see how it develops but won't play it yet due to a low amount of tags so not much content yet

the fact that it uses ai is a big minus for me. But if the story is great and the game includes choices, different paths for characters, and a lot of kinks then maybe i will like it despite ai art

Reactions: reynold.biplane

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
6 months for a single update? Plus the game looks boring just from the screengrabs. Doesn't seem like a lot of content from it.

Rodsoldier

Sep 13, 2018
Fully not trolling. I legit thought that was my character and was looking for a 'Talk to Duncan' button since everything up to that point was button driven. If I'm stupid then I'm not alone, 'cause it got at least one other person.
Same btw

Reactions: Finuee

Finuee

Gorehound Gal
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2022
You're right that this is a reasonable mistake to make. I remember being confused by my sprite not being onscreen the first time I played Behind the Dune. One gets so used to it, that you don't realize anymore. We'll try to think of a way to make it clearer to the player, thanks for pointing that out.

Finuee

Gorehound Gal
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2022
6 months for a single update? Plus the game looks boring just from the screengrabs. Doesn't seem like a lot of content from it.
It's actually been a year, not just 6 months. The screenshots are more or less the type of game you'll get, so if you don't like what you see there, I'm pretty confident you won't like the game.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Huh another Dune Parody, I remember the other one was a Flash game, interesting.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This looks extremely promising, but it looks like I'm going to be waiting a couple of years before I really check it out. If it's actually seen through to completion it could end up being one of the greats, and one of the first good AI art games as well.

SpareTheRod

Sep 29, 2017
Hello! Congrats on your game friend:)
A couple of suggestions if I may: 1st) More pictures. I know it;s a text adventure but if you could provide more pics it would get much better. Moar pics = always good! (at least for me, hehe)
2nd) If possible, introduce more choices during sexual encounters, like where to cum, whether to warn her or not and stuff like that, although not serious choices, they add to the excitement. Also, nice set of c*mshot pictures, keep them coming(y)

Reactions: Krat0$

reynold.biplane

Textwall Jackson
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
ntentacle Observore Rodsoldier
We are going to put in a popup to make players aware of the ability to click on NPCs.
I have my own pet theory on why you guys were having problems though. You see, nobody seemed to have this problem in the last version. Back then Duncan still looked like this:
default.png
Would you have been more likely to figure out that he isn't the main character, and hence a clickable NPC?

More like 12 months...
Developing this game is merely a hobby though, and we only work on it when we feel like it.

Is it possible to skip on the mom or are the relationships forced?
You can't skip her. Other relationships will be optional. But not Jessica. The mother/son relationship is central to this game. The relationship with Chani might also become forced to some degree, due to canon.

Didn't they use AI after his death?
I think after the death of Leto II they did, and to a small degree before that, but only in secret.

Hello! Congrats on your game friend:)
A couple of suggestions if I may: 1st) More pictures. I know it;s a text adventure but if you could provide more pics it would get much better. Moar pics = always good! (at least for me, hehe)
2nd) If possible, introduce more choices during sexual encounters, like where to cum, whether to warn her or not and stuff like that, although not serious choices, they add to the excitement. Also, nice set of c*mshot pictures, keep them coming(y)
1) Of course we would like to shower you with pictures. It's just not as easy as it seems. Simple pictures like NPC sprites we could crank out en masse, but the sort of pictures you see in scenes are more difficult and take a lot more time. The problem being different poses, interactions, and the need for consistency.
2) Duly noted. You're not the first to suggest this. I will consider this.

There's any way to play on Android...and if there is ...then how
Not at this time, sorry. But we are looking into making it work. No guarantees though.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes