HTML Dune – Breeding a Dynasty [v0.2.1] [lmno]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

what side content would you like to see *prioritised* for the next major update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lmno

Lisan al Gaib
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are assuming many things. We got in contact with the admin team regarding the rules and AICG loli in general and we were told that we should not post the game if it contains AICG loli (no matter if it is realistic or not) and that we should remove it in order to post. To quote the admin directly "The game will need to free of underage content and be uncensored."

We are not in control of the admins decisions and decided to avoid potentially being banned from this platform by making alterations to OUR game. You know? The game that WE make and provide FOR FREE to YOU.

Please refrain from aggorant assumptions when you actually have no idea what is going on. Dick.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Please refrain from aggorant assumptions when you actually have no idea what is going on. Dick.
Pointing out that the rules you are following are not the published rules on the site and this seems incongruous without any further explanation being present isn't an arrogant assumption, and it's not nearly so dickish as, say, defaulting to repeatedly calling everyone who doesn't perfectly align with you a dick.

lmno

Lisan al Gaib
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Pointing out that the rules you are following are not the published rules on the site and this seems incongruous without any further explanation being present isn't an arrogant assumption, and it's not nearly so dickish as, say, defaulting to repeatedly calling everyone who doesn't perfectly align with you a dick.
I may have overreacted, but calling my team "obedient" and "self-censoring" isn't going to do you any favors. And the rules that we are following are actually published rules on this site and have been confirmed by a member of the admin team.

With regards to the evidence he posted, one of the games under the shota+aicg tag has so much consistent vitriol in the thread that it has been locked for almost a month now. And the thread clarifying the rule, does not clarify anything. Only that it establishes how unclear the rule is. This is exactly why me and my team reached out to the f95 admins in the first place and we were told to not post the game as it was when it contained aicg loli.

reynold.biplane

Textwall Jackson
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
The rules are published. They have been stated and discussed in publically available threads by members of the F95 team. Inexplicably, there has been no big announcement made for that and it even took a long time until the new rule even showed up in the stickied rule thread. We can only speculate why that is the case, and why there are a handful of other games currently tagged both AICG and loli. Perhaps the F95 team don't actually take it that serious. We dunno. But the rules leave no room for interpretation + we opened a ticked to get clarification. We just want to be on the safe side. We will monitor how the this new rule is handled and act accordingly. But we feel no hurry to bring back the altered (not cut) content. For now only three scenes are impacted in a small way.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Okay, so I want to feel like I'm giving this a fair shake as a new game but...

1728084118752.png

Teeny tiny fucking inexplicably off-center start button.

1728084169035.png

Meeting hall greyed out. Objective: Talk with Duncan.

1728084211951.png

In the storage room. 'Train With Ducan'... also fucking greyed out. Absolutely no way to progress beyond the intro, unless the button necessary to do so is also teeny tiny to the point where I literally cannot find it.

Is... Is that the game? Did I finish? What? Am I stupid? What the fuck is going on? Because everyone else seems like they're talking about a game that had some stuff in it.

iamsomeonesomething

Feb 2, 2021
I suppose if those scenes are important you can put them somewhere else or lock them or whatever, not sure of the rules but let's not pretend there's no loli content on this site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

lmno

Lisan al Gaib
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Okay, so I want to feel like I'm giving this a fair shake as a new game but...

View attachment 4100230

Teeny tiny fucking inexplicably off-center start button.

View attachment 4100234

Meeting hall greyed out. Objective: Talk with Duncan.

View attachment 4100238

In the storage room. 'Train With Ducan'... also fucking greyed out. Absolutely no way to progress beyond the intro, unless the button necessary to do so is also teeny tiny to the point where I literally cannot find it.

Is... Is that the game? Did I finish? What?
Talk to duncan, get him to follow you, go to the storage room. Lots of the character dialogue will point you towards how to complete objectives and we decided not to handhold the player completely.

lmno

Lisan al Gaib
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I suppose if those scenes are important you can put them somewhere else or lock them or whatever, not sure of the rules but let's not pretend there's no loli content on this site.
the loli isn't the problem, the admin team have issue with it being AICG and loli. The combination of the two is a no-go according to them. The admins also told us that we couldn't upload censored AICG loli either, the game would have to be uncensored, hence us making alterations

Reactions: GooseElite

Observore

Apr 6, 2021
I have the same issue as ntentacle. After starting the game the Meeting Hall is greyed out and only the Storage and Pauls Room areas are clickable. There appears to be no way to "talk to Duncan".

lmno

Lisan al Gaib
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I have the same issue as ntentacle. After starting the game the Meeting Hall is greyed out and only the Storage and Pauls Room areas are clickable. There appears to be no way to "talk to Duncan".
click duncan's picture

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Okay. Gotcha. It was super unclear that that was not Paul's picture.

Granted, I'm pretty stupid, but evidently there was more than one person who fully did not know that was not their portrait in order to click on it.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes