3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Figarroo

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone else stuck on Dungeon floor 20? Is there a special condition to get the boss to spawn? or is it really a maze that requires a specific path to pass through?

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Suprised Faylinn Quest isn't here aswell, since it takes place a year after dungeon dream 1 ends, it's mostly a rpg maker vn with alot of fighting, quests and quiet a few sex scenes.

Since Dungeon Dreams 2 asks you to chose some of the event's Faylinn quest to set the world state, like which guild did she join, who did she end up marrying etc. That game pretty good to play in order.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Suprised Faylinn Quest isn't here aswell, since it takes place a year after dungeon dream 1 ends, it's mostly a rpg maker vn with alot of fighting, quests and quiet a few sex scenes.

Since Dungeon Dreams 2 asks you to chose some of the event's Faylinn quest to set the world state, like which guild did she join, who did she end up marrying etc. That game pretty good to play in order.
It should be at least linked in the OP, it's also the only adult only game in the series https://f95zone.to/threads/faylinn-s-quest-v1-63-dlc-ddreamsgames.64093/

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
is there even a f/f romance in the female version?
Yes there are about 3 to 4. 2 in the beginning of the game(restaurant and furniture store.) There are another 2 I believe who arrives in town after you've explored the dungeon a couple times and reach a certain floor.

You can track the relationship status at the shop that sells gifts for the LIs.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn, I got so excited when I saw this here. Been hoping for a lewd version of this game for years. Saw the no sexual content tag, and just about cried. :cry:

Reactions: ssgssnatsu
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes