3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I do not understand how AI game developers keep picking images like this.
Are they so hurried to push out a garbage AI money grab they literally don't spend a second to take a look at the image they "made"?
View attachment 3516258
1. The dick is missing the connection to the base of the penis, or it's a serpent cock from some nightmare Cthulhu universe.
2. The condom is fusing with or growing out of the woman's chest.
3. Her thumb is not just abnormally long and without phalanges, it's so long that the point where it would connect into the side of the hand indicates that the hand is nearly twice the length of the other hand. She has long noodle fingers and a noodle thumb.
4. Either the lighting on the leg of the man is off, or it's bent forward with it literally bending the wrong way at the knee. The lighting on the joint goes from the lower leg to the upper thigh directly, which makes it seem like both are surfaces are shone at, especially with the small bend in the joint area. This should be the back of knee, but the lighting is way off here, causing Schrödinger's leg.

How do you put an image like this into a game and not notice at least one of these things?
Where's your game so we can see a better game? Oh, you don't have one, so you're just a complaining b----. If you don't like it, don't play it.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Lvl 40 & 32
Returned the bow
Game tells me to go to Stella for my next quest because she paid well in the past.
However, I have not met Stella and she is not in the village at the moment.
Merc boss is "out hunting" but I have seen her in 2 places and cannot find her anywhere else.

Game really needs a better guide, preferably a standalone walkthrough.
I cleared 2 complete areas before I eventually noticed I was at 99 wood and metal and was just wasting by completely clearing areas
Hey, thanks for the feedback!

Stella is the potion vendor of the village. You have cleared 2 areas without potions? Damn, are you playing in the Hard mode. :WutFace:

The mercenary boss will show up at the mercenary camp after some quests have done and you have advanced the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: caju

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Same here, any idea complete the mission ?
The way I remember it, you have to find her in her camp. It takes a couple of times before you find her there. When I did find her, she did take the money. Her soldiers didn't do much to protect the village except walk around, but, you still have to do it to complete the game. You and your crew are the ones who still have to fight the invaders at night, as usual.

Hey, Cas, not a bad memory for an old fart, huh??

• Star-struck
Reactions: AshLoo and C.M.Cas

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
The way I remember it, you have to find her in her camp. It takes a couple of times before you find her there. When I did find her, she did take the money. Her soldiers didn't do much to protect the village except walk around, but, you still have to do it to complete the game. You and your crew are the ones who still have to fight the invaders at night, as usual.

OK, I will try first. Thank you. :)

Reactions: C.M.Cas

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
You need to progress a bit more in the game, then she will show up in the mercenary camp.
Oh, I see. I went to Mercenary Camp, mercenary told me that the captain is hunting, so I thought I would go to the forest to find the captain. Anyway, thanks for your reply. :giggle:

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
No. Quite the opposite.
*Souleater* makes 99% of potions unnecessary.
Aha, a ambitious man took the magic weapon from Natharia. Good choice, my man. For now, the magic weapon from Natharia mother is the strongest weapon for the MC.:WeSmart:

• Wow
Reactions: CutieLvr and caju

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
How do you trigger Stella's quest? I tried walking around near her shop and she didn't randomly say anything like the previous ones. Tried talking to her behind the counter but still nothing.

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
Stella quest can be done after you have
aight thanks. Btw how much hp does hecate have? Pretty sure I threw like 15k dmg through crits already but she's still not dead.
edit: thankfully can just sneak around her encounter trigger. Still wanna knock her ass down tho

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
Bro you gotta be kidding me she has infinite hp? Why??

welp guess I'll just perma avoid her then haia

Edit: Nah but actually tho why make her invincible? If she's like a must lose at least have her be like if you damage her enough, then it's like you don't die but the fight stops or something like that. Having forced losses just sucks ass especially if you KNOW you should have enough to kill her (especially with dots like poison).

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017

LOL... I tried several times before I realized the answer was easier than I was making it.
(Try the other option)

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
LOL... I tried several times before I realized the answer was easier than I was making it.
(Try the other option)
oh fuck no I ain't doin that shit. I want to beat her ass god damnit. If the world's not allowing me to beat her ass only cuz of divine providence I ain't interacting with that shit

• Haha

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
After beating up Yuki and taking her to the village, if you go back to the forest it goes back to her defeat dialog apparently. I can't access the forest now.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
After beating up Yuki and taking her to the village, if you go back to the forest it goes back to her defeat dialog apparently. I can't access the forest now.
Thanks, i'll take a look on it.

And don't worry, you can have your vendetta with Hecate in the future if she become your follower. haha

Reactions: cruiser221

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018

Edit: Nah but actually tho why make her invincible? If she's like a must lose at least have her be like if you damage her enough, then it's like you don't die but the fight stops or something like that. Having forced losses just sucks ass especially if you KNOW you should have enough to kill her (especially with dots like poison).
I liked this idea of end the fight instead of get the MC defeated. I will change it in the next update. Thx for the feedback.

Reactions: cruiser221
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes