3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

caju

Oct 5, 2017
So he's not just a special snowflake, but the CHOSEN special snowflake? :ROFLMAO:
His point was valid: Why are you still here if you hate everything about the game?
Most people leave a party when they find out they are unwanted.
It isnt an attack on you personally. It is a critique of your actions.

• Hey there
Reactions: C.M.Cas

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Why are you replying in the first place? Who made you the chief judge of what criticism is allowed?
Do you dislike the idea of people being able to say their opinion freely online? Do you think you're the little dictator that gets to ban people from speaking?

Oh no, I have violated your sensibilities of what criticism may be offered or not. Whatever will I do, Mr. AI Simp Online Police Chief?

Oh. Ask questions. Because I really want to know why you're getting off on weird AI distorted images.
Is it because the image is as realistic as your chance to ever date a real human being?
By the way, have you gotten started designing your AI girlfriend yet, or are you still paying monthly to "date" a vtuber-based AI model?
You're boring me, so back to this wonderful game.....bye, bye!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: caju and C.M.Cas

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So he's not just a special snowflake, but the CHOSEN special snowflake? :ROFLMAO:
If standing up for devs (and not just this one), makes me a "snowflake", then I will wear that badge with honor, I've heard that from other bully's like yourself and your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. Keep being an ass, ass, you be you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: caju and C.M.Cas

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
His point was valid: Why are you still here if you hate everything about the game?
Most people leave a party when they find out they are unwanted.
It isnt an attack on you personally. It is a critique of your actions.
No it actually isn't.
Why am I here? Because I got a notification that someone decided to piss on my leg for a post I wrote 2 months ago.
1717782616132.png

So I get quote posted back into this thread because someone quoted my post, and now people are whining: "why are you still here, reee?"
I wasn't. I was gone until our local simp decided to go and attack me.

Last edited:

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
If standing up for devs (and not just this one), makes me a "snowflake", then I will wear that badge with honor, I've heard that from other bully's like yourself and your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. Keep being an ass, ass, you be you.
You're not standing up for anything. You're pissing on my leg because you're angry I gave detailed critique with pictures on why the AI image in question was unacceptable and should've been spotted immediately as garbage bin material and not be used.

In fact, all you've now managed to do is to unearth a 2 month old post to piss on someone's leg because you think people aren't allowed to critque things in your backyard. And all you've accomplished as a result is fill this thread of a game you pretend to like with a lot of unproductive back and forth that came as a result of your actions. How you think this is helping the dev I don't know, but then again, the whole thinking thing has been eluding you outstandingly so far.

As with everything in your life, you fail so hard that even the people you pretend to support for your crusading probably wish you didn't, since you've contributed nothing and just turned this thread into a garbage dump of vitriol as a result of, let me repeat this, your decision to attack me for a spot-on critique that I posted 2 months ago.

First page, post number 9, btw.

1717783056905.png
That's what you unburied months later. What a champ you are.
And did you dispute any of the points I made in my critique? No. Why not? Because I was correct.
Instead you resorted to attack and bully me personally, because you're the kind of person that thinks that a righteous crusade justifies whatever you choose to do for you amusement under the pretense of "defending" something.

If you can't handle the heat, kiddo, don't light the fire.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You're not standing up for anything. You're pissing on my leg because you're angry I gave detailed critique with pictures on why the AI image in question was unacceptable and should've been spotted immediately as garbage bin material and not be used.

In fact, all you've now managed to do is to unearth a 2 month old post to piss on someone's leg because you think people aren't allowed to critque things in your backyard. And all you've accomplished as a result is fill this thread of a game you pretend to like with a lot of unproductive back and forth that came as a result of your actions. How you think this is helping the dev I don't know, but then again, the whole thinking thing has been eluding you outstandingly so far.

As with everything in your life, you fail so hard that even the people you pretend to support for your crusading probably wish you didn't, since you've contributed nothing and just turned this thread into a garbage dump of vitriol as a result of, let me repeat this, your decision to attack me for a spot-on critique that I posted 2 months ago.

First page, post number 9, btw.

View attachment 3714462
That's what you unburied months later. What a champ you are.
And did you dispute any of the points I made in my critique? No. Why not? Because I was correct.
Instead you resorted to attack and bully me personally, because you're the kind of person that thinks that a righteous crusade justifies whatever you choose to do for you amusement under the pretense of "defending" something.

If you can't handle the heat, kiddo, don't light the fire.
Sowwwy, didn't mean to unearth the rock you were living under. You can crawl back under your rock, Troll.

• Hey there
Reactions: C.M.Cas and caju

NoeJuts

Dec 19, 2022
hi, i've reached the point of the game where my only quest is to raid the silvercloaks (from Leandro), i have spent gilper on the church, farm and houses already and unlocked the dungeon, is that the end of the game at that point? or are there more npcs and scenes i can unlock?

Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
hi, i've reached the point of the game where my only quest is to raid the silvercloaks (from Leandro), i have spent gilper on the church, farm and houses already and unlocked the dungeon, is that the end of the game at that point? or are there more npcs and scenes i can unlock?
That is the end of version 0.4, yes. Now you can explore around to find some hidden events with the girls, if you not already have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes