Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I built a cage. What do I need to do to get an invader into it?

Do I have to build a cage and a guard and wait for them to walk into it?

[edit]

I tried:

• Putting a cage and a guard in the first area
  • using skeletons rather than slime
  • reducing them to 1 health
I seem to be getting ropes as loot, but there's no option to use them, There's a bag icon, but it's always empty.

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Craft a set of shackles. You'll need to deconstruct some drops from heroes. Use the shackles in battle.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Yeah, that worked, thanks.

I take it I have to wait for the next release before I can do more than threaten or reassure them?

Jul 15, 2021
0.5.1 Version keep crashing if I play on Medium or High setting I currently run on 2060S + 3700x and with the task manager on it seem like the 3D process is running kinda high when I play anything beside Low setting can you look into this keepherdev or my computer just suck xD

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
one of the best games of 1997... of course it ended like this in 2022 xD
Og Dungeon Keeper still got more sex content thanks to the torture chamber. Dark mistresses wants that whippin.
Still remember Temple and drop Bile demon + Dark mistress + troll for some Horny action. :V

• Haha
Reactions: noxtek

aabb369

Oct 21, 2018
I keep conter a bug like after i killed invader, and it body just lying there won't disapear and keep repeat dead voice.
and when i press next day, it said can't save during invasion, and just repeat same day.

Reactions: deltajan

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I got a bug the invader was die from trap but she won't disappear and game won't end the invasion i can't do anything because game won't despawn her
Screenshot_1.jpg

Reactions: deltajan

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
Og Dungeon Keeper still got more sex content thanks to the torture chamber. Dark mistresses wants that whippin.
Still remember Temple and drop Bile demon + Dark mistress + troll for some Horny action. :V
what games are you talking about? If you can, do you mind linking them?

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
Currently have a bug. I saved the game, came back later, loaded it up, now it's just frozen on the current day. The timer/clock reaches the point where it should go to the next day and it just doesn't. I can't open any of the menus either. Only menus I can open are to build new rooms which I don't have enough gold to do anyway. Clicking to skip to the next day doesn't work either. I don't really mind, wasn't that far in. Has anyone else had this problem and managed to fix it?

darkfrair

Sep 14, 2021
I got a bug the invader was die from trap but she won't disappear and game won't end the invasion i can't do anything because game won't despawn her
while it is good to report things like this, have you tried using the cheat menu to banish her? if this happens again that might be able to fix it. i had a bug where i was stuck in a battle, and after banishing and then starting an invasion through the cheat menu finishing the new battle allowed me to leave the battle screen. during said new battle, though, every action was doubled up.

aabb369

Oct 21, 2018
while it is good to report things like this, have you tried using the cheat menu to banish her? if this happens again that might be able to fix it. i had a bug where i was stuck in a battle, and after banishing and then starting an invasion through the cheat menu finishing the new battle allowed me to leave the battle screen. during said new battle, though, every action was doubled up.
oh it worked, thanks for advice.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I mean this is obviously inspired by the Dungeon Keeper games, but why are orcs and goblins invading (unless it's to steal your lewdt). The whole point of the original game was to be bad and be attacked by the good knights of where-ever, so wouldn't having soldiers and knights (with some being female) invade make more sense? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the premise, since I kinda don't feel like downloading this to give it a shot yet since it is still so undeveloped...

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes