Mod Dungeon Lord: A New Beginning - Slave Packs

May 6, 2019
As per saying which category to place slave packs both of the ones I have worked on go into busty, repost of earlier fix, and revamp of Android18 as well as new Emma Frost pack I made myself.

Due to a lack of, in my personal opinion, "quality" art of Emma that were file compatible there are copies as well as only 1 missionary image that isn't that great so if anyone else can find some art to fill in the gaps that would be great. The main problem was the file compatibility so if someone can find good jpgs to add to the file cheers to you.
Well this is weird... trying to download your android18 pack just send me back to the main f95zone page and emma frost one just can't connect.

May 6, 2019
Let's try this again, links appear to be working this time.
Working ! Oh and seems like you added 3 pnj with the 5 jpg pics in the blowjob folder for android 18. They won't be used by default since it only use jpg files but hey, at least we can switch them around if we like them better :p

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Hello everyone got an issue here. Downloaded some packs and put them in either the busty or petite folder, but when I went to study to add, there was no picture. Everything was spelt correctly, though I did delete the string of numbers in front of each folder [ex- 12456 Ryuko became Ryuko and then placed in a folder]

Did anyone else have this issue, or did I miss a step?

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Hello everyone got an issue here. Downloaded some packs and put them in either the busty or petite folder, but when I went to study to add, there was no picture. Everything was spelt correctly, though I did delete the string of numbers in front of each folder [ex- 12456 Ryuko became Ryuko and then placed in a folder]

What you type in to add the slave pack is whatever the folder's name is, which is case sensitive. If you are 100% sure you still did everything right, check to make sure the pack is done correctly. The images should be named 0 - 4 and file type jpg.

May 6, 2019

Check inside your "Ryuko" folder if there are all the folders and not another "Ryuko" folder containing all the folders. Since you said you deleted the string of numbers, i think you did "extract each folder in separate folders" or maybe just "extract to archivename" and thus that created additional folders with the archives names, and inside those folders there is a folder with the name of the character itself.

Basically, you should have it like that in your game's folder : Dungeon Lord/slaves/busty/Ryuko/ and then all folders (anal, blowjob, etc etc).

Reactions: Davos2

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
My version of the general-use images.
  • Less censored images
  • Mix of 2d and 3d images
  • Sometimes slightly higher resolution than recommended (~950 x 750)
  • Focus on adding / replacing images for the spider, crotch bridge, and preg status effect
(example)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Could we perhaps have a list in the front page with all the packs that already exist? Or at least just the name of the girls so people don't have to go through the whole thread to make sure they are not making a repeat.

Reactions: theinternetis4
May 6, 2019
My version of the general-use images.
  • Less censored images
  • Mix of 2d and 3d images
  • Sometimes slightly higher resolution than recommended (~950 x 750)
  • Focus on adding / replacing images for the spider, crotch bridge, and preg status effect
I've grabbed it to check it out. lots of nice content added. Still, something that i noticed, there are quite a few pics that aren't really where they should be, or rather, not be? Like some of the spider pics are more like giant fly or cockroach monsters. Kinda weird if it shows up when it's your spider that is attacking the raiders (personally i'm not fond of insects at all, even tho i can deal with the spider content we got right now while suffering arachnophobia). It also appears in other folders quite randomly. I know it's clearly the kind of pack where players will have to go through and hand pick whatever they wanna add so it's ok, but yah, maybe put those in a separate folder or something :unsure:

Reactions: dusty stu

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Could we perhaps have a list in the front page with all the packs that already exist? Or at least just the name of the girls so people don't have to go through the whole thread to make sure they are not making a repeat.
Yes at some point I'd like to go through and make a excel sheet for all the packs that meet the criteria. For now though, I still am trouble shooting all the issues being found.