Mod Dungeon Lord: A New Beginning - Slave Packs

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
Yes at some point I'd like to go through and make a excel sheet for all the packs that meet the criteria. For now though, I still am trouble shooting all the issues being found.
If we cleaned up the image packs thread in discord, and included posts for larger files hosted on the forum.

"Tatsumaki from One Punch Man. Now hosted on Forum Post #62." It would make a excellent reference
I Wouldn't mind managing it for a few weeks.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Thought I'd give this a try. How do I know from the download which pack is busty or petite?

May 6, 2019
Thought I'd give this a try. How do I know from the download which pack is busty or petite?
Some of the packs here are described as petite or busty in the post (like Under_Formatman do) so those are easy to know. For the others, you can always check a few pics in the "body" folder and see if she's busty or not. But in the end, it's really up to you how you organize them in your game folders.

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
Slaves -> Busty -> Slave name ect
Slaves -> Petite -> Slave Name ect
Besides the game trying to sort slaves, it actually serves no real purpose and is largely identical. Some raiders will be described and associated with Petite, the others as Busty, and have identical content availible to them for the foreseeable life of the game.

The difference is litterally all in the eye of the beholder and a single file structure name change. There essentially is no difference in, and personal views will vary on where to place characters will vary some may draw the Line between A and B cups, other at DD and E cups. You can look up general art online and get a impression for the character. Generally Busties would be the ones receiving anime trope of getting harass by Petites over boob size.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
The gif files change them to .jpg and it will pull the image up and not be broken but still play as a gif. If it's a gif that was named .jpg just change it to gif then back to jpg. Your computer now has a memory of the gif file and will display it as a .jpg with movement included.

Nice little work around I found out when playing girl life and customizing my .jpg images for .gif.

Reactions: Dungeon Gaming