Mod Dungeon Lord: A New Beginning - Slave Packs

rambledamble

May 18, 2020
Does this work for this game without any changes to folder names?
It doesn't at all. That game picks an image based on tags in the filename. This game picks files out of the right folder and is strict about what the files can be named. So it actually takes some doing to convert between the two. It is more of a place to start if you want to make your own slave pack.

Glyfer

Sep 23, 2019
I'm working on making some packs, does it have to be 5 images exactly or can you do more?

Jan 21, 2019
Bowsette from Mario! (Busty) [No Duplicates] [Manually Resized]
When you just want a half-dragon half-turtle humanoid waifu...

[Fixed]

Last edited:

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
I'm working on making some packs, does it have to be 5 images exactly or can you do more?
You can put in more then 5, but only the first 5 will be select by game, images 0,1,2,3,4.
Any extra would increase the file size, and only provide the option for people to pick thier favorites. The game can only really see what we explicity tell it to in the code.

Glyfer

Sep 23, 2019
it has to be 5 images it cant be more.
You can put in more then 5, but only the first 5 will be select by game, images 0,1,2,3,4.
Any extra would increase the file size, and only provide the option for people to pick thier favorites. The game can only really see what we explicity tell it to in the code.
Thanks for the help!
Guess i'll be doing just 5 images to save myself some work.

I made a few more packs for Pokémon girls

-Misty
-May
-Dawn
-Hilda
-Rosa

I made a Megaupload link in my signature that should have any other packs i plan to make.

Jan 21, 2019
Jaina Proudmoore from WoW! (Busty) [No Duplicates] [Manually Resized]
WoW, just WoW.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2019
Toga from My Hero Academia! (Busty) [No Duplicates] [Manually Resized] [Mediocore Gifs]
Put a lot of searching for this one for the best images.

[Fixed]

Last edited:

Glyfer

Sep 23, 2019
Added one piece

-Nami
-Nico Robin
-Boa Hancock

Edit: Nami gave a virus warning, Deleted it

Last edited:
Reactions: DemoDylan