Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
ahh, no wonder i did find it, the other game was
rusimarudou
while this one was
rusimarudo
guess the search function just very picky. It look like the same group though, so might want to link the other game in the OP. Also, is this Plus version a different game or update/DLC to the other one?
It's a sequel

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
ahh, no wonder i didn't find it, looked up "dungeon of erotic master" instead, the other game was
rusimarudou
while this one was
rusimarudo
guess the search function just very picky. It look like the same group though, so might want to link the other game in the OP. Also, is this Plus version a different game or update/DLC to the other one?
Different.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm a bit confused, wasn't this game uploaded years ago? Or is this another version?

edit: just ignore, I saw now that this is the plus version, my bad.

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
Great game for folks that love dungeon crawlers. Played it what had to be a couple years ago?
Biggest gripe, don't expect to beat this game legit.
To take out the final boss, you have to grind. And I mean GRIND to even have a shot at beating them.
You can do it legit about 95% of the way tbh, but for that last little stretch, zero shame, breakout the cheats because otherwise you'll have to be playing for DAYS, nonstop, to even come close.

Limoko

Apr 23, 2023
Can anyone help, the buttons on the home screen won't load. It only loads the home screen with the plus sign flashing.