Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
I've actually manged to stop the first row so there was some thinking (i apologize to the dev xD ), take the wrench that is behind the first gear, get back and hit the gear mechanism, idk about the rest.

I just jump on the gear then hit the second one up ahead on the path then i need to throw something and hit a playform with a box to continue, then after that i never use the throw again the entire game lmao

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I just jump on the gear then hit the second one up ahead on the path then i need to throw something and hit a playform with a box to continue, then after that i never use the throw again the entire game lmao
you don't need to trow it there actually, that's a scam platform lmao (or is actually a way that i didn't use, i've just jumped on both block stones for proceed), however you can launch weapons for kills enemies (that actually is not needed since they are basically blind and deaf), and you absolutely need to trow in the last stage to get a different ending.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
you don't need to trow it there actually, that's a scam platform lmao (or is actually a way that i didn't use, i've just jumped on both block stones for proceed), however you can launch weapons for kills enemies (that actually is not needed since they are basically blind and deaf), and you absolutely need to trow in the last stage to get a different ending.

wait which ending is it the pipe ending one? lmao cause i just hit the pipes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I did enjoy the previous game, the girl's voice in that one was like silk. Also felt like prince of Persia, without combat but with all the gore. As jank as this guy's game are, they sure have a charm to it

madee

Nov 26, 2018
how many costumes are there? I only have the default clothes, bunny suit and the bondage suit, but because of the empty spaces between them, I suspect that there are more?

2.40 star(s) 12 Votes