MIC132

May 14, 2018
Ok, so I beat the game and I have two questions.

First, what decides which good end you get? I got rel, presumably because I finished her quest for the bigbuzz, but any idea on the other two? I didn't seem to be able to get a quest from the owner, and Carrot has no dialogue more dialogue after she opens the portal. Would I need to do less for rel?

Second, there was this square room with strange floor that gives you a dialogue with curse when you step in the middle. Any idea what it's purpose it/how to trigger it or anything? It didn't play any role in either good or bad end.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
You need to jump to where the guy is (from previous platform up), and from there jump to the sparkles. Since you can only jump in straight line.
Yeah, but how could i jump to this platform?
The only way I see is blocked by a pillar...

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Ok, so I beat the game and I have two questions.

First, what decides which good end you get? I got rel, presumably because I finished her quest for the bigbuzz, but any idea on the other two? I didn't seem to be able to get a quest from the owner, and Carrot has no dialogue more dialogue after she opens the portal. Would I need to do less for rel?

Second, there was this square room with strange floor that gives you a dialogue with curse when you step in the middle. Any idea what it's purpose it/how to trigger it or anything? It didn't play any role in either good or bad end.
I can only answered for the second question. You must have 4 Hearts and go then to this square. With this the hearts the trap will be activated.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Yeah, but how could i jump to this platform?
The only way I see is blocked by a pillar...
Just jump one left from where you are in the screenshot. You can jump up from there. The game doesn't make it clear, but you can also jump on that type of terrain, not just those platforms.

EDIT: btw. just browsing the gallery from the save someone hacked (since there is no unlock all option after winning) and there is so many scenes Ihave absolutely no idea how you would unlock..

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Just jump one left from where you are in the screenshot. You can jump up from there. The game doesn't make it clear, but you can also jump on that type of terrain, not just those platforms.
Oh :O
I haven't seen this xD

Thx :D

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I didn't play panic party for a while thinking it wasn't for me, then I gave it a shot and loved it. So going to play this one to since it's by the same dev. Thanks for the translation. :)

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
You know.. after playing enough hentai games, I'm starting to get the feeling that wandering into monster infested dungeons might not be the best move...
Actually, it is the best move cuz someone's gotta do it. If a guy does it, he'll get killed if he loses but if a girl does it, she'll only get rape. Heck, she'll likely even enjoy it so win-win for everyone.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Actually, it is the best move cuz someone's gotta do it. If a guy does it, he'll get killed if he loses but if a girl does it, she'll only get rape. Heck, she'll likely even enjoy it so win-win for everyone.
I'm quite sure that was a major plot point in some hgame I played. That women were adventurers since men would just get killed. I don't remember what game that was.

shorril

Aug 8, 2017
Found out how to achieve the first good ending by accident.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure about other endings or how many there are. But as it said "good ending 1" I will assume there are a few more.

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
Probably a dumb question here, but im not afraid of being a public idiot.
I had to run it in Japanese in my local emulator to get it running. this normal?

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
I'm quite sure that was a major plot point in some hgame I played. That women were adventurers since men would just get killed. I don't remember what game that was.
Not sure if it's the one you're thinking of, but that's a plot point in Amor Magic Academy

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Found out how to achieve the first good ending by accident.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure about other endings or how many there are. But as it said "good ending 1" I will assume there are a few more.
Well Curse basically tells you in the bad ending that were he one circle short he would have failed, so the game kinda tells you that. As for good endings, it seems they are related to how much you interacted with the other three girls, but I have no idea what the specifics are.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Probably a dumb question here, but im not afraid of being a public idiot.
I had to run it in Japanese in my local emulator to get it running. this normal?
It works without locale emu for me (on non-japanese system). You shouldn't need it for this game.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes