James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I have Black, White and Blue stone. Anyone knows where and how I can get the 4th one?
Last one is near the end of the game, when you have to jump over gaps. If you reach the artifact with the holes in it before picking it up, just head back a screen or so, there will be a glowing spot in the lower left part of the jumping area.

Reactions: sleepyseeds

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
God damn that fucking blue stone, it took me like a half-hour to find that shit.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Has anyone else been having issues with load/startup times? I'm not joking it takes like 10 mins for me to get to the title screen. I know my laptop's a pile of garbage, but I've never had an issue like this with an RPGM game, only some of the larger Ren'py games.

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
Has anyone else been having issues with load/startup times? I'm not joking it takes like 10 mins for me to get to the title screen. I know my laptop's a pile of garbage, but I've never had an issue like this with an RPGM game, only some of the larger Ren'py games.
this is the problem i was having, as well as it saying "unable to load font" until i used my Japanese local emulator, then it worked like a charm

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
General location of all 4 stones (albeit without mentioning which is which) is in the "translator notes" file.
I was aware of that...but after being in so many places, I for sure can't recall where I found which stone. Not to mention locations mentioned in notes are kinda vague.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I was aware of that...but after being in so many places, I for sure can't recall where I found which stone. Not to mention locations mentioned in notes are kinda vague.
Unfortunately I don't remember which stone is which.

alphamonkey69

Dec 13, 2018
Unlocking all the events is quite challenging as the game doesn't provide any hints to attain specific events, which has to be deliberate to make the game challenging seeing as implementing a few sentences to serve as hints is seemingly not very difficult, pretty stupid as the game has quite a few bugs.

You basically have to satisfy specific conditions to unlock certain events, and you may lose the opportunity to unlock certain events after progressing the game to a certain point.

Maybe the developer had multiple redundant playthroughs in mind for us which actually serves to leave a bad impression of the game after completely finishing it. And seeing as there is no official walkthrough your best bet is to download the complete save file generated through the save editor from this thread if you want a complete gallery.

The game itself, plot-/artwise, is generally good, but factoring in the troublesome process of unlocking the HCG, which is the entire point of any eroge, and the fact that I have to resort to cheating to unlock them makes this a bad game.

Perhaps in future revisions, if there are any, it'll reach its potential

Reactions: GoldenKouden
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes