Aug 10, 2018
Any gay content is gay content regardless of quantity. If you want to know whether it's a primary tag the comments will usually tell you. In this case it seems to be three optional scenes. It also has to be tagged so people who aren't into it know to watch out for it because apparently in this case it doesn't give you a yes/no choice you have to actively avoid the area or something.
I don't agree. A poor amount of gay content doesn't justify a gay label, especially in this games where you can clic on next. An author warning before the option is enough.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
just wondering but dose anyone know how to unlock the "Damon Fighter and Seeker" Classes?

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020
I don't agree. A poor amount of gay content doesn't justify a gay label, especially in this games where you can clic on next. An author warning before the option is enough.
That's not how the tagging system works for every other game though. I've seen games with literally one optional, short blowjob from a femboy in a game full of busty women result in a gay tag and tons of complaints about "IS GAY OPTIONAL??" "WHY IS EVERYTHING GAY??!!" It is what it is.

And while you may only be searching for gay content and thus find the amount unfulfilling, there are people who are interested in both hetero and homosexual content that would miss out on this due to a lack of a tag.

Tagging system as it is is pretty much "If it shows up, add it to the list." Doesn't matter if it's one sentence.

I definitely understand the frustration, though. Having to check each gay game to make sure it's actually worth even trying, and then finding someone mistagged it since it has futas or something.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
That's not how the tagging system works for every other game though. I've seen games with literally one optional, short blowjob from a femboy in a game full of busty women result in a gay tag and tons of complaints about "IS GAY OPTIONAL??" "WHY IS EVERYTHING GAY??!!" It is what it is.

And while you may only be searching for gay content and thus find the amount unfulfilling, there are people who are interested in both hetero and homosexual content that would miss out on this due to a lack of a tag.

Tagging system as it is is pretty much "If it shows up, add it to the list." Doesn't matter if it's one sentence.

I definitely understand the frustration, though. Having to check each gay game to make sure it's actually worth even trying, and then finding someone mistagged it since it has futas or something.
There was a discussion about including a "minor tags" category to differentiate main content from minor content in games here, I think it would be a somewhat annoying but effective solution.

Fsfdss

Aug 23, 2017
uhh do i hav to look for some jap wine ?
text aint working
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To run it on Linux have LANG set to ja_JP.UTF-8 and LC_ALL set to en_US.UTF-8 like this
LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine Game.exe

The LANG part fixes the text, LC_ALL fixes an issue where it fails to load some resources when LANG is set to Japanese.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Liara and Ronraydan

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
I played this a lot a few years back, ended up disappointed no matter how much classes got upgraded you couldn't unlock going naked

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
If something has any content from a fetish or sexuality it needs the label so that people can avoid that aspect or the game entirely if they want to. It's not a matter of opinion. Imagine if a game had optional NTR that went untagged lmao

Railander

Oct 23, 2018
How to beat the second bandit (from urgent request 2 mission)? He seems invincible, I already tried using the first aid, but he only uses the armor break ability.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Does anyone have any recommended "Action Setting" loadout?
1. [if HP < X%] Use healing skill
2. [if enemy charged] defend
3. [if MP > X] Strong offensive skill
4. [if not charged] charge
5. normal attack

This sort of setup can get you far. you can tweak it per class and expected boss. You can also check the save settings on the complete save on OP, some classes there have saved good settings.

just wondering but dose anyone know how to unlock the "Damon Fighter and Seeker" Classes?
On new game+ you will get an optional dungeon you can access (go to the regular dungeon and it will be available somewhere in the location menu, can't remember exactly where but the end-game messages will tell you about it).
After beating it you get the Demon Fighter. Finish the game and do an other New Game+, the same thing will happen and a new optional dungeon will be opened. Finish it to get Seeker.

How to beat the second bandit (from urgent request 2 mission)? He seems invincible, I already tried using the first aid, but he only uses the armor break ability.
One easy option is still being a vergin when you fight him. That way you will be able to resist the sexual attacks.
If that's not an option, just ignore the ripped clothes. I recommend using strong healing if HP is less than 65% or somethingg like that, maybe charge when not charged after that (optional), and use strong offensive magic (to avoid missing).
it's also worth noting that since you fight without level ups, use gear that gives a constant high buff to your states instead of one that grows with levels.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Well. I put like 10 hours into this game and have now realised that to 100% it I'd need to put in another 10. So anyone got a save? Cause as much as I enjoyed this it ain't worth it. To unlock scenes you haven't actually gotten costs 50k gold...I am not gonna grind all that or do 2 more games to unlock the next two classes.

I managed to get ending a and b.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes