adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Search for writer, Do you like the game ? You are good in write / correction / improve texts please contact/pm me ;)

Reactions: mozilla73

Alieth

Nov 22, 2018
Hey guys i've recently updated my computer to Windows 11 and now the game doesn't even try to startup :O, does anybody know what the issue is or how can i force it to start ?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys i've recently updated my computer to Windows 11 and now the game doesn't even try to startup :O, does anybody know what the issue is or how can i force it to start ?
Apparently, you are not the only one to experiment troubles with Ren'Py games and Windows 11.

Look at this thread, for instance (in this board):
https://f95zone.to/threads/windows-11-renpy-7-3-5-and-below-games-do-not-work.130860/
(Caution, it seems it's not exactly the same trouble as yours in this thread).

Can you reach the renderer menu (i.e. by keeping to press the shift key when starting the game), at least ?
capture.jpg

Otherwise, just in case, be sure to not use a "non standard" path to store the game, as it may prevent the game to start. See here :

It may also be relative to your anti-virus: it sometimes happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alieth

haifman

Jan 14, 2021
Hey!
does anyone know how to do the side quests?

does anyone have walkthrough?

quest the witch's spirits, 4 parts. where to find them?

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Hey, can you help on quest 53 (i don't really understand how can i find Amazon man's cum, there's nothing in dialog with Kitty, ciz she was mantioned that she can know something about cum)
go to the club with kitty when you have the dialog option

Aestus

Jan 7, 2019
третий раз прошу помощи. Кто-нибудь может подсказать, как использовать очки навыков? В окне умений нет кнопок...
Чувак ты уже понял? Если нет то тебе нужно освободить Pam из тюрмы орк и тогда октроется арена (в начальной деревне нижний правый угол). Там можешь тратить очки.

Alieth

Nov 22, 2018
Apparently, you are not the only one to experiment troubles with Ren'Py games and Windows 11.

Look at this thread, for instance (in this board):
https://f95zone.to/threads/windows-11-renpy-7-3-5-and-below-games-do-not-work.130860/
(Caution, it seems it's not exactly the same trouble as yours in this thread).

Can you reach the renderer menu (i.e. by keeping to press the shift key when starting the game), at least ?
View attachment 2225709

Otherwise, just in case, be sure to not use a "non standard" path to store the game, as it may prevent the game to start. See here :

It may also be relative to your anti-virus: it sometimes happens.
Sadly not even them have a solution for this problem, i've read the entire thread T_T

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes