Kratos598dark

Apr 21, 2023
Have you tried to enter the Skyisland ? Two times: first with your Dragon, secondly with the Angel (and the Witch) ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes i went to the Island and the witch saved me but the problem that the other guy said that his screen was turning black and then back to the map is happening to me

Styleks

Oct 12, 2020
Hello guys, can you help me with quest 68? the quest text is:Found the Ghost and the magic power!Found the Ghost and the magic power! But I don't know where to find this ghost. Screenshot_20231022_101458_Dungeon-Slaves.jpg

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm still stuck on this mission. Can anyone help me?
Are you playing on a phone (i.e. Android), may be ? Because apparently the bug you describe is not present in the Windows version ...

If you are playing on Windows (or eventually on Linux or on Mac), could you post here your current save file? I don't promise anything but I can try to have a look at it.

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
Are you playing on a phone (i.e. Android), may be ? Because apparently the bug you describe is not present in the Windows version ...

If you are playing on Windows (or eventually on Linux or on Mac), could you post here your current save file? I don't promise anything but I can try to have a look at it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Oh, I thought you've still got some troubles with the Skyisland scene (as you've indicated in a previous post).

But apparently you've passed this step, as your current quest is now the quest 80. And so, you've reached the end of the story for this version of the game (i.e. version 0.66).

Capture from your save when visiting the Sisterhood in the human village (quest 80):
capture.jpg

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
Oh, I thought you've still got some troubles with the Skyisland scene (as you've indicated in a previous post).

But apparently you've passed this step, as your current quest is now the quest 80. And so, you've reached the end of the story for this version of the game (i.e. version 0.66).

Capture from your save when visiting the Sisterhood in the human village (quest 80):
View attachment 3029470
I had no idea, I thought there was a problem but thank you very much.

Reb3i98

Nov 16, 2022
The are problem in quest n 73
The alchimiste in the old mil, I cannot go to this place. The screen becomes black and then returns to the map again. Please solve this error in the Android version

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes