jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Windows defender noticed "Wacatac.B!ml" as trojan for me, in the last upload
I've just seen exactly the same thing reported with another game. So it it's possible that a recent update to Windows Defender might have introduced a false positive, especially if other virus packages aren't reporting anything.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
guys atm there is any difference between the liberation and the submissive route? cuz i'm all in for BE/Bimbofication/Nipple fuck, but i like having amy to fucking the other girls and would like to know what to actually expect

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
does anyone know bay any chance how to upgrade the power?
i mean she ask for a new slave but i already talked to any npc that i can remember and nothing happens
maybe this can't be done yet? (i returnned to the game recently so if there's any change log talking about it maybe i missed it)
upgrade.png

Reactions: Exa23

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
do you know if there's a way to get it if i already passed that screen/part? i mean i can't go back to the "treasure" screen i can only explore the first scenario and go to the "king"
or i'm done and can't be obtainable now?
I'm not sure to understand your question, but the "treasure" menu option is supposed to be always present (even if you've already used it once):
capture.jpg

The only condition, according to the code, is that your current quest is > 50.

Reactions: MacG

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
I'm not sure to understand your question, but the "treasure" menu option is supposed to be always present (even if you've already used it once):
View attachment 3007351

The only condition, according to the code, is that your current quest is > 50.
oh i just erased the question bc i manage to get it
at the stars when i was in that screen (yous ss) i only had 2 options, that's why i asked maybe i wasn't able to get it past the first chance

anyways thanks for answering
just correct me if i'm wrong, the last spirit is with kitty? (edit: nvm found it xd )

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
how can i interact with the angel? when i go see her at the slavemarket, she can only touch herself
click again to go to the place( i forgot which place you go with her), but click in it again and the option to go with the angel will appear

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes