• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

guessers123

Aug 3, 2020
I just subscribed to the Patreon and downloaded the latest version 0.57 but now I'm stuck on Quest 25. I can't find Pixie anywhere. Dont think I ever saw her in the game. I read its a bug for new players who started playing from 0.57 and that I need to download a different /older version. The problem is all the mega links on the Patreon don't work... so there's no way to download an older version just 0.57. Anyone else have this issue and found a fix? View attachment 1714810
go out and forage

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
How I make the soldier to stop fllowing me. I cant have pixie follow me because I have already the soldier.

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
How I make the soldier to stop fllowing me. I cant have pixie follow me because I have already the soldier.
You just have to ask Garrick or Pixie to follow you...
It switches between them.
It hadn't been locked.
Do you ask Pixie to follow you?

I just subscribed to the Patreon and downloaded the latest version 0.57 but now I'm stuck on Quest 25. I can't find Pixie anywhere. Dont think I ever saw her in the game. I read its a bug for new players who started playing from 0.57 and that I need to download a different /older version. The problem is all the mega links on the Patreon don't work... so there's no way to download an older version just 0.57. Anyone else have this issue and found a fix? View attachment 1714810
There is no bug. You need to have enough relation with Pixie to make her follow you

Reactions: brayet

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Keep fighting in the Dark forest, it'll show up eventually.
Any orientation on possible level triggers or how many rounds/days one has to go? Have been stuck on this Quest 16 for maybe 10 game days and can't move forward while everything else is complete.
(version 56)

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
You just have to ask Garrick or Pixie to follow you...
It switches between them.
It hadn't been locked.
Do you ask Pixie to follow you?

There is no bug. You need to have enough relation with Pixie to make her follow you
Yes, works fine, just give her enough black flowers (the Pixie).

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Any orientation on possible level triggers or how many rounds/days one has to go? Have been stuck on this Quest 16 for maybe 10 game days and can't move forward while everything else is complete.
(version 56)
DOH....

Dark Forest
Not
Dark Wood

I read the other notes ... how many times...?

For future beginners.
Dark Forest, the forest between the Orc castle and the town.
Not Dark Wood where one gets the mushrooms, flowers, worms...

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes