bikibisadKEK

Aug 10, 2020
So how exactly do I unlock milk training during the druid prison part? I'm 3/4 and only need milk from the MC
Found it out

Ok, if I went for the futa mode, why do I have to do the non-futa Lick Training to unlock nipple training? It makes zero sense. Why would doing a futa suck not unlock the next one outright?

Reactions: brayet

kelek03

Aug 13, 2019
I saw this game has the pregnancy tag now. Is Amy or other characters able to be come pregnant, or is there just one specific character that is pregnant?

BlackedWarlord#9605

Nov 15, 2019
Doesn't anyone else think that this game has some really poor optimisation? It's super slow and choppy, especially on the map. I don't remember it being like this for previous versions, but it might be just me.

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
Ok, I have the 0.58. Stuck in talking to the Amazon in the forest quest. The game does not let me advance and instead says I need to subscribe bla bla bla. Using the +1 quest from debug menu only leaves my quest log empty. I see no new maps or new things related to quest 57. How Can I solve this problem? The patreon dude only gave me two solutions and none of them work (talking to the queen or using the +1 quest)

kanaibankai

May 14, 2021
Ok, I have the 0.58. Stuck in talking to the Amazon in the forest quest. The game does not let me advance and instead says I need to subscribe bla bla bla. Using the +1 quest from debug menu only leaves my quest log empty. I see no new maps or new things related to quest 57. How Can I solve this problem? The patreon dude only gave me two solutions and none of them work (talking to the queen or using the +1 quest)
I don't think the game has been made beyond that point, I could be wrong though.

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
I'm getting a crash whenever I try to date Garrick. Is there any way around this/how far back do I need to go to fix it?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes