hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
if think if you have a error message the first time when you destroy the wall, Pam is skipped ?
for unlock the area by console : Slavestab[1] = 1
for the relationship in max you have :
Witch = random scene when you enter + spirit
Soldier = nothing more for now ^^
Pixie = random fairy scene by night
Garrick = *n*l
Nice! thank you for your help(y)

s22ll

Sep 29, 2020
How can i do quest 63 ? hippo creampied amy and at village nothing on progress except removing dildo and repeat mission again

GezSnw

Nov 22, 2022
I need help with mission 12 (escape and: free the slave kitty and dephy) I go to dungeon slave castle and rescue the 10 slaves but then I do not know what to do, I see no other option, nor to kitty and dephy please if you can help me thank you very much

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
I'm getting an error for Version: 0.621

IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/elfpalace/pool/PoolbooyV2.jpg

I searched for answers, but those didn't resolve this bug for me. Please help.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm getting an error for Version: 0.621

IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/elfpalace/pool/PoolbooyV2.jpg

I searched for answers, but those didn't resolve this bug for me. Please help.
This is an "old" bug (i.e. present since 2 or 3 versions).

I've provided a patch for it in the past, but unfortunately it was for the older versions of the game (i.e. before the current version 0.621).

I'm afraid you'll have to wait a fix from the author, this time.

Reactions: Mr TGB

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
This is an "old" bug (i.e. present since 2 or 3 versions).

I've provided a patch for it in the past, but unfortunately it was for the older versions of the game (i.e. before the current version 0.621).

I'm afraid you'll have to wait a fix from the author, this time.
Alright thanks for the response. I saw your previous patches, but those didn't work for me, I figured do to the updated version.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Alright thanks for the response. I saw your previous patches, but those didn't work for me, I figured do to the updated version.
I've updated my latest patch (i.e. fix for the current version 0.62) to include a fix for this bug.

See: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-slaves-v0-621-adn700.50888/post-9333449

I hope it's the last time and that this bug will be fixed in the next versions. Especially because it's a pain to test it, considering you can't access any more to the pool (by default) when you've sufficiently advanced in the main story.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daedrax and Mr TGB

mozilla73

Mar 10, 2019
I need help with mission 12 (escape and: free the slave kitty and dephy) I go to dungeon slave castle and rescue the 10 slaves but then I do not know what to do, I see no other option, nor to kitty and dephy please if you can help me thank you very much
did you find the solution?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes