Juidas

May 14, 2019
'amy' password doesn`t work in previous version.
The password is changed with every update and so only works on that version, if you have not updated to the latest version then you need to use the old password which will have been posted when the last update was released.

Reactions: lordantonn

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
I can't seem to get past the Mill? I have a quest telling me to go see the alchemist at the Mill, but when I click on the mill, I get a black screen for a second and then am instantly returned to the map screen? Running the latest version, 0.67.

Reactions: brainerror404

Jokkyster

Dec 23, 2022
stuck at same quest, anyone keen to help ?
there are some quests that request you to see a specific animation to continue, don't know why tho, i remember i had to fly with the witch to trigger other scene when trying to click in the same place, just hunt animations trought the game

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
somone can hellp i can enter the mill to find the alchimist
I can't seem to get past the Mill? I have a quest telling me to go see the alchemist at the Mill, but when I click on the mill, I get a black screen for a second and then am instantly returned to the map screen? Running the latest version, 0.67.
try to replace the original file with this (put it in the "game" folder) one and fly with an angel to "skyisland". in my case it worked without bugs, but i'm not 100% sure that my fix fixes everything. but the next quest seemes to be broken too, so you can try to use "currentquest +1" debug option in the cheat menu.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
try to replace the original file with this (put it in the "game" folder) one and fly with an angel to "skyisland". in my case it worked without bugs, but i'm not 100% sure that my fix fixes everything. but the next quest seemes to be broken too, so you can try to use "currentquest +1" debug option in the cheat menu.
My fix will work better i think :)
Fix for the quest : 71 ( copy the attach file in game folder )

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
My fix will work better i think :)
Fix for the quest : 71 ( copy the attach file in game folder )
hi there. i run your game via .py file with joiplay. and if my companion is unable to kill an enemy, i see a pretty annoying error every time. maybe you know a solution?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
hi there. i run your game via .py file with joiplay. and if my companion is unable to kill an enemy, i see a pretty annoying error every time. maybe you know a solution?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is joiplay ? the game was be convert to play in joiplay i suppose... so bad conversion. download the game.
another error ?

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
What is joiplay ? the game was be convert to play in joiplay i suppose... so bad conversion. download the game.
another error ?
that's an awesome third-party android launcher with built-in interpreters. i tried to run the game on my pc, no errors (discovered that pics are 1280x720). so it looks like another compatibility problem on their side. nevermind.
btw, you made a cool game. usually i hate oversized ballons, but in this case everything is perfect. i even loved it

Kalex61

Mar 18, 2021
Thanks for the game. There is a bug, i think. When you start the game it gives the error: <'Image' u 'images'/SisterHood/sect3.png>: IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/SisterHood/sect3.png'. I've see the file in images.rpa is jpg, not png. Maybe this is the problem.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
thanks

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
I really liked this game when I played it, probably around ver.45, but the updates feel so broken when I try to continue. Any tips other than restarting the game?

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
how do i escape the prison? i already gave the 4 'milks' to the girl in the hole, and tried EVERY path, there's nothing left to do, i wander through the rooms till i'm tired and get back to my own cell.
How to get the other portions of milk ?
I only got one from the milk training, can't seem to find any more, nor can I enter the lab, or find the banana.

Can you please help with any of these issue ??

Reactions: Dixiepig
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes