Khaakss

Apr 29, 2020
The Bouncing Agency is a different game by the same dev. Which doesn't explain why you're getting that error, of course.
Even tried it on a new device, it always get same error message and always thinks it bouncing agency, the 0.67 version works without a problem, but cant get to update it

JJX1474

Dec 24, 2021
Even tried it on a new device, it always get same error message and always thinks it bouncing agency, the 0.67 version works without a problem, but cant get to update it
Plus can’t even find version 0.67 Version to download on android (since the 0.68 is t working, figured I’d use the 0.67), let alone the Patreon code for that one’s gallery either

Khaakss

Apr 29, 2020
Plus can’t even find version 0.67 Version to download on android (since the 0.68 is t working, figured I’d use the 0.67), let alone the Patreon code for that one’s gallery either
Just search for 0.67 apk i found one, and code was either boobs or amy i belive for 0.67

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
It sounds like someone must have put up a link to the wroing game, then.

Anarae

May 25, 2018
Cant install the game, always calls it bouncing agency on android , and then it tells me that it cant install it because of invalid package
Check earlier posts you'll see a compressed version of 0.68 for Android that works

Khaakss

Apr 29, 2020
Can you sleep with the dickgril in the streets? From the dance mode in the human city? Or will she always get mor expensive

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
I thought it was quite exaggerated, the game starts with Amy sucking Mister Hippo, to face Hippo Amy should get a lot of experience first.
shocked-surprised.gif
But you could make more use of the CGs/rendering examples;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mister Hippo, you could have an animal penis, for example;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 1, 2023
I played version 0.69, I realized that they lost their hand in the game and it is losing its essence, it could come back with more scenes with orcs and hippopotamuses, now that she has become an angel the story is very boring

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes