Nov 18, 2023
I liked that there used to be a bug with the ability to save the initial outfit , a maid. I actually thought that the author would make a VN-RPG, but it turned out that the outfit was just for show :BootyTime::WeSmart:
It was also possible to leave a companion (the king’s guard, what’s his name) in the Amazon settlement , I don’t know if this is possible now ~ because further in the plot he must go to the cave to the succubus to be captured.

Nahelaref

Apr 10, 2019
Hi ADN700, could you please add save games with different completion states so that returning players don't need to go through everything all over again. And maybe consider a scene unlock option on top of gallery unlock? It's a real chore to unlock the same scenes repeatedly.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Hi ADN700, could you please add save games with different completion states so that returning players don't need to go through everything all over again. And maybe consider a scene unlock option on top of gallery unlock? It's a real chore to unlock the same scenes repeatedly.
Save are complex to do. all my save is Dev save with bug.
-but i did a Cheat code for go directly to the 71 quest. ( i'll try later to cut by chapiter and we can select what you want )
-I'll add soon option for unlock all gallery ( but the gallery is not up to date.. take time to do lol )
Thanks for you feel back.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes