pandora1451

Jul 3, 2018
where do I meet Pam? During the rescue she said something like "see ya in village" but she is nowhere to be seen :c

Last edited:

grad1824

Sep 29, 2020
третий раз прошу помощи. Кто-нибудь может подсказать, как использовать очки навыков? В окне умений нет кнопок...

d4zz

Jun 10, 2021
третий раз прошу помощи. Кто-нибудь может подсказать, как использовать очки навыков? В окне умений нет кнопок...
Для этого нужно освободить одного раба,это откроет training ground там скилл поинты и тратятся

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Hello I'm done with the updated version, but i have two questions

First, How can I unlock Pam(trainer) with the console(shift + o) or something after completing all the quests?
I clicked Bovine(innkeeper) first when I did the dungeon slave quest and it seems to count as the first slave, so that's why Pam was skipped i think

Second, I raised all the corruption level of witch, soldier, pixie, and garrick, but there is an additional event after that?
Otherwise, it would be a little sad..

Last edited:

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Hello I'm done with the updated version, but i have two questions

First, How can I unlock Pam(trainer) with the console(shift + o) or something after completing all the quests?
I clicked Bovine(innkeeper) first when I did the dungeon slave quest and it seems to count as the first slave, so that's why Pam was skipped i think

Second, I raised all the corruption level of witch, soldier, pixie, and garrick, but there is an additional event after that?
Otherwise, it would be a little sad..
if think if you have a error message the first time when you destroy the wall, Pam is skipped ?
for unlock the area by console : Slavestab[1] = 1
for the relationship in max you have :
Witch = random scene when you enter + spirit
Soldier = nothing more for now ^^
Pixie = random fairy scene by night
Garrick = *n*l

Reactions: hichy13
3.90 star(s) 42 Votes